Ufc 260

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc 260

Anybody watching the fights? Any fans? Anyone like to wager? Who you like?

Ngannou has got to be one of the scariest individuals on the planet.

I bet on him to win, but wow, very impressive.

Comment

Action packed fights through out the night.

The heavyweight champion is a beast. He will only get better. it's scary to think how good he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Ngannou has got to be one of the scariest individuals on the planet.

I bet on him to win, but wow, very impressive.

That dude flips the light switch with ease. Incredible how strong he is even with just his jab and a half hook. Stipe looked like he had been hit by a truck.

Comment

I figured he'd win. It was his time. That's how mma goes. Miocic only had 4 successful title defenses and that is twice as many as anyone else.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            That dude flips the light switch with ease. Incredible how strong he is even with just his jab and a half hook. Stipe looked like he had been hit by a truck.
            I said the same last night. Amazing power for a short left jab. A non power punch that turns the lights off is scary

Comment

Yeah, not many times you see someone knocked out with a jab....Who gonna compete with that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Yeah, not many times you see someone knocked out with a jab....Who gonna compete with that guy?
                Someone will beat him. See my other comment. Plus he and Stipe are 1-1.

Comment

Ufc 260

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Someone will beat him. See my other comment. Plus he and Stipe are 1-1.

Of course somebody will eventually...[emoji2359].

But for the time being with his new training he’s going to be a force. If you watched it you’ll see that after his loss to Stipe he took everything that caused him to lose that decision to Stipe and improved on it. Mostly takedown defense. The dude was a machine Sat night.

Comment

Looks like Ngannou has become more polished and can really wrestle and has takedown defense. Will be interesting if he does fight Jones soon. Guy is a beast and could not be a nicer guy. If you haven't already he was on Rogan's podcast and tells his life story, very powerful story and is really easy to root for. Wish him a long reign at the top.

Comment

I can only find still pictures and no video yet. The pics look pretty dominating. Can he get 5 title defenses? He is 34 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        I can only find still pictures and no video yet. The pics look pretty dominating. Can he get 5 title defenses? He is 34 I think.
                        You never really know how people will respond to winning. It's a lot different that what he did with getting so much better since losing.

If he stays on the same trajectory, he will be the greatest in my opinion. His God given talent, mixed with his growth will be extremely hard to beat.

He lost the first Stipe fight for 2 reasons:

1. Pace - He was crazy in the first fight. Showed a real lack of control. He went all out for too long. Had nothing left when Stipe survived.

2. Takedown defense - When he was wore out, Stipe just kept shooting. He didnt get all of them, but he got enough to just flat out win.

He showed discipline and growth in both of these. He was patient and just delivered exactly when he needed.

He's effing scary!

Comment

Working...
                        X