No announcement yet.

Big CWD press release coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet you wear a mask in your own home because you believe it will save you from getting covid.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang! I had forgotten all about CWD

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
        Any idea when the release is scheduled?
        Not sure. Will post when I find out.

Comment

It's been confirmed many times that breeding facilities, high fence small properties, anywhere that deer congregate is the common factor. Sure it happens in the wild, but not near as prominent as enclosed areas where the deer routinely congregate to feed. Simple answer to the problem is to close those facilities. Whoever mentioned the elite wanting to close them is way wrong. That's the only reason it's not illegal now is because it's a multi million $ industry. Money talks!

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post

"This isn’t about CWD, it’s about the big money in deer hunting shutting down deer breeding in Texas."

====

Some conspiracy theories never die.......

Area 51 is testing aliens

The High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program in Alaska is practicing mind control

The Safeguard Complex in ND is part of the Illuminati

Bigfoot lives in Washington and Oklahoma

Roswell NM has a warehouse full of spaceships
            cute post.

I've been at a dinner table and heard first hand from an upper level manager of one of the biggest ranches in the world talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              cute post.

I've been at a dinner table and heard first hand from an upper level manager of one of the biggest ranches in the world talk about it.
              Talk about what. Your posts make zero sense.

And by the way, this story is a massive blow for Texas hunting. It’s not good. Nobody wants this.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                Talk about what. Your posts make zero sense.

And by the way, this story is a massive blow for Texas hunting. It’s not good. Nobody wants this.
                He heard it, from some guy, so end of discussion I guess we're all done here.

Comment

Big CWD press release coming

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  He heard it, from some guy, so end of discussion I guess we're all done here.

There is no “massive blow” to texas. It’s all hyped up BS. You guys are basically the drama seeking Karen’s analogous not wearing a mask because of covid, but in the deer world.

We’ve had CWD scare tactic crap for years. And it’s all centered around breeding facilities. Amazing all those penned deer are affecting the wild deer across the state.

How about the mule deer in west texas which were actually the first confirmed carriers? Should those free roaming CWD infected animals spread it all across the western area?

L
                  Last edited by kyle1974; 03-26-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    Sure was a ton of deer tested in Val Verde county at the new Del Rio station last year, dunno what that equates to in the grand scheme of things but it ain't zero.

How many is a ton? What percentage of the population killed is a ton? Sounds like some solid science there.

They’re testing 100% of dead deer from breeding facilities and the percentage of infected is infinitesimally small.

Comment

Let me just sum all this up - Burt Reynolds died...

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                        How many is a ton? What percentage of the population killed is a ton? Sounds like some solid science there.

They’re testing 100% of dead deer from breeding facilities and the percentage of infected is infinitesimally small.
                        I'm told by the biologist there when I got in trouble for taking my deer to the station in Hondo that they're testing almost 100% of the dead deer from that zone. Like I said I don't know how that adds up in the grand scheme of things but it is greater than your zero comment. He said they chase anything down with a Val Verde tag at processors and ticket them of they don't have a matching CWD sample receipt. A few get through that process their own but we all know average Fudds go straight to the processor. You keep spouting your science assumptions though, this is the internet so I'd expect nothing less.

I'll go ahead and add that I'm not a CWD alarmist, it doesn't bother me much aside from complicating when I kill something. It is an absolute fact though for the sake of argument that congregating around protein feeders and water troughs spreads it rapidly.
                        Last edited by justletmein; 03-26-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

But wait, there is more!!!!!!

The BS is never ending!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                            Wait what? This is a joke, right?
                            No. He’s serious and he’s right.

Comment

all the libs hate texas. we must be doing something right

Comment

Well that does it they'll all have to wear masks and CWD will be cured by proxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X