Thrill Killing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrill Killing

I met a neighbor this morning and he told me about a doe that had been shot on the road between our places. **** shame especially this time of year. She probably already had fawns that will starve to death. What kind of moron would do something like this. Obviously they didn't do it for the meat.

Some people just like to kill stuff, period. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Comment

That is a shame.
      I find several carcasses that get dumped on the county road (in the same spot no less). Granted, whoever is shooting them, is taking all the meat. Its still outside of deer season and then dump the remains on the road makes it no better. GW is very aware of it and I let him know every time i find another. Sad part is he has a very good feeling who it is they keep getting away with it.

I hope they catch the guy. All of them.

Can't stand a poacher

Comment

Ugh... hate a poacher!

Comment

Stupid. I remember as a kid we used to stay at a place where a bunch of hunters stayed at in the area and I recall one guy bragging about how in the last three years he had shot over 200 deer. I dont understand some people's thought process.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
            That is a shame.
            I find several carcasses that get dumped on the county road (in the same spot no less). Granted, whoever is shooting them, is taking all the meat. Its still outside of deer season and then dump the remains on the road makes it no better. GW is very aware of it and I let him know every time i find another. Sad part is he has a very good feeling who it is they keep getting away with it.

I hope they catch the guy. All of them.

Can't stand a poacher
            Any chance it’s an exotic? Doesn’t make the dumping any better.

Comment

Sorry mofo right there..

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                No, its 100% a whitetail. They leave the skin and all. Just cut quarters and straps out without fully skinning.

Last year they dumped a nice younger buck. Even left the full velvet rack there with the rest of it

Comment

No, its 100% a whitetail. They leave the skin and all. Just cut quarters and straps out without fully skinning.

Last year they dumped a nice younger buck. Even left the full velvet rack there with the rest of it
                  No way to hide a trail cam?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post

I didn't mean to hijack M16 thread,

But no, there is not a place to hide one. Its open pasture on both sides with no homes in sight.

Comment

I didn't mean to hijack M16 thread,

But no, there is not a place to hide one. Its open pasture on both sides with no homes in sight.
                      Me neither, sorry M16.

Poachers suck.

Comment

Yep, young kids like to brag about how many deer they have spot lighted and killed. I used to kill birds when I was young just to kill them (which now looking back was pretty stupid), but killing anything larger never crossed my mind. Hate to see this.

Comment

Giving the rest of us a bad name. Darn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post

Got one out just now. Fixing to put out some more. I’m gonna catch their *** if they try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                              No exotics in the area. Game warden is on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X