Americans killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans killed

I'm sure you have heard abt the slaughter in Mex. I'm planning on making the Jan. archery season in Az. Just across the border from where that happened and now the wife is worried abt my safety. I will be traveling alone but I'm sure there will be others where ill be camping. What is your opinions?

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
    I'm sure you have heard abt the slaughter in Mex. I'm planning on making the Jan. archery season in Az. Just across the border from where that happened and now the wife is worried abt my safety. I will be traveling alone but I'm sure there will be others where ill be camping. What is your opinions?

I think you should take a buddy with you.[emoji16]

Gary

Comment

There are some great hunting and fishing opportunities over there as well as wonderful vacation destinations. That being said, I have sworn off spending my money over there until their government decides to clean up the country. Don't look for that to happen any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        I think you should take a buddy with you.[emoji16]

Gary
        You know you're welcome to come along. The ride will cost you nothing. You and anyone else that we can fit in the truck.

Comment

It sounds like some other relatives may have been involved in activity that resulted in retaliation. Rarely are these situations random.

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
            There are some great hunting and fishing opportunities over there as well as wonderful vacation destinations. That being said, I have sworn off spending my money over there until their government decides to clean up the country. Don't look for that to happen any time soon.
            You swore off hunting in Arizona until our country figures out how to clean up our country?

OP- You'll literally be fine... Have fun on the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
              It sounds like some other relatives may have been involved in activity that resulted in retaliation. Rarely are these situations random.
              So it wasn't mistaken ID?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                You swore off hunting in Arizona until our country figures out how to clean up our country?

OP- You'll literally be fine... Have fun on the hunt.

Pretty sure he meant Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  Pretty sure he meant Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I know I'm just poking fun since the OP is asking about Arizona lol

Comment

Its sad to say but they are very precise in who they target.

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
                      Yup, lots of folks still go and say how safe it is and be smart blah blah. Ain't worth it to me. No way I'm going over there for chit. Tail wags the dog over there. Cartel runs that hellhole. Gubmente on down is just a formality...and the cartels enforcers.

Comment

I'm with Trump. We need to go over there and help take care of the problem. Mexicans don't want help of course. And you see how that has helped them over the years. I consider them a terroist organization and they need to be dealt with.

Comment

I'm not an expert but I highly, highly, highly doubt their cartel wars spill over to American soil. I wouldn't worry at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                            I'm with Trump. We need to go over there and help take care of the problem. Mexicans don't want help of course. And you see how that has helped them over the years. I consider them a terroist organization and they need to be dealt with.
                            Exactly...if that prez over there accepted any help from the U.S. he'd be dead in a minute. There's just different branches of corrupt in that country.

Comment

There is a mess load of military and border guards down in that neck of the woods. All will be on high alert after this debacle. I doubt other than a random border jumper you probably wont see anybody not in uniform.

Good luck and God bless Ronnie.

Byron.

Comment

Working...
                              X