Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone live in Grand Lake Estates - Montgomery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone live in Grand Lake Estates - Montgomery?

Or Crown Oaks? If so let me know how you like it. Do you have deer in your yards?? We are looking at buying a lot and building in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good friend used to live there. There are deer everywhere. Nice place to live as well.

Comment

I live right out the back gates of both, tons of back yard deer

Comment

Crown Oaks resident,Mature trees surrounding the homes retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently close to shops, restaurants, A+ schools, medical and transport.

Comment

I’m right across 2978. Plan your landscaping carefully, flowers don’t last long here.

Comment

I have a life long friend that lives in that subdivision. Lots of deer [emoji1662] running through his place.

Comment

Those neighborhoods are loaded with deer. Do you need a builder? I'm building a new one right up the road in grand harbor on lake Conroe right now and one in new Waverly I could show you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in Montgomery Trace which is a stones throw from Crown Oaks. We love it. We have 2 acres and deer everywhere.

Comment

We will be closing on a lot in GLE in early October. Excited about moving out to the “woods”, can’t wait to get my lot cleared and get a feeder up!

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                    We will be closing on a lot in GLE in early October. Excited about moving out to the “woods”, can’t wait to get my lot cleared and get a feeder up!

If you want the underbrush mulched let me know. I would like to bid the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                      If you want the underbrush mulched let me know. I would like to bid the job.

I’ll definitely give you a shout once we get there!

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                        I’ll definitely give you a shout once we get there!

Appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ton of deer! I’m in Lake Creek Forest, just across the creek from y’all! If y’all need any landscape, or land management including decks and fences let me know!

Comment

Were actually in the middle of our house build now in GLE, should be moved in around June. Anybody else moved in the neighborhood since I posed this original thread?

Comment

Congrats! We looked in there last year when moving over this way. The house we put the offer on ended up selling for more than asking price. Really liked it in there, sure thought it was a good sign when an8pt was making a scrape in the front yard when we were pulling up at 11am.

Comment

Working...
                              X