Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    Any pigs dropping this morning?

Grizz, make it out on-time this morning?
    Didn't make it out this morning. Long story short, my daughter had a stalker situation at work and me and her boyfriend went to her work and camped out. We were all wound up and didn't get to bed until 2AM. May try to go out this afternoon.

Comment

I am out for a mid day hail Mary type hunt. had to be home this morning and be back for work this evening.....

Comment

well ..... "wish i had a second shot" has become "wish I had the muzzleloader" twice now this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by FF316 View Post
          Our group was in Big Mineral today, saw a bunch of deer, lots of turkey, and a ton of pigs. Only able to get 4 pigs. Overall a lot of game was seen. Crossing the creek was a B**** . Good time as always. [ATTACH]950100[/ATTACH][ATTACH]950101[/ATTACH][ATTACH]950102[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I think I recognize that shotgun. Believe we met in the woods yesterday near the creek. Congrats on the pigs

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be looking for other options to camp when hunting hagerman. Paradise "fined" me $25 because someone's truck was parked on the wrong side of our campsite. The guy in the white Saturn vue is a Richard head. I miss the older folks from Alaska.

Our group hunted Friday and although we killed only 1 hog, we saw and shot at a lot and made several squeal.

Great times as usual at the hag.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
              I'll be looking for other options to camp when hunting hagerman. Paradise "fined" me $25 because someone's truck was parked on the wrong side of our campsite. The guy in the white Saturn vue is a Richard head. I miss the older folks from Alaska.

Our group hunted Friday and although we killed only 1 hog, we saw and shot at a lot and made several squeal.

Great times as usual at the hag.

Didn't see your other post

We joked all weekend that they must just be blowing smoke as they never messed with us about parking 2 trucks and popup in the one space we paid for

That is what I was afraid of though

Did they leave you an actual "ticket" or stop and tell you?

Keep me posted about what you find

I will be looking to

Comment

When we signed out Sat evening there had been 37 killed by my math

We broke camp this morning and headed home

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Didn't see your other post

We joked all weekend that they must just be blowing smoke as they never messed with us about parking 2 trucks and popup in the one space we paid for

That is what I was afraid of though

Did they leave you an actual "ticket" or stop and tell you?

Keep me posted about what you find

I will be looking to
                  They charged my card, then stopped by later to tell us to move and said we were charged for it. I wasnt there when the guy came around. My buddy moved his truck 20 ft. I'm going to dispute the charge. It's a money grab and I dont have much patience for that type of thing.

Comment

They charged my card, then stopped by later to tell us to move and said we were charged for it. I wasnt there when the guy came around. My buddy moved his truck 20 ft. I'm going to dispute the charge. It's a money grab and I dont have much patience for that type of thing.

They seemed way more concerned about that kinda stuff this year. Didn’t want to let us have 3 trucks in spot 1 this year even though there is more than enough room and the park was far from full.

I have a spot reserved for the turkey hunt but may cancel if someone knows a better place.

Comment

They didn’t ever stop and say anything to us

And they better not charge anything to my card either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We could all pitch in and have a nice camp set up for future hunts. This is the house across from the picture tree

Comment

Never saw a pig on Friday and we were the thick nasty stuff. Finally got on some on Saturday. Lots of miles walked. Saw tons of deer and a lot of coyotes. Pigs were hard to come by.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't think I want to ever stay at that campground. Sounds like a lot of trouble.

And thanks to all for the updates.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

I did notice the checkin/rules were more formal than in the past, but we didn't have any issues. I have stayed in the Big Mineral campground, no restrooms (in 5th wheel). But it's a long drive from BM campground to HQ.

Comment

Does anyone know the total counts for segments A and segment B?

Comment

Working...
                                X