Landscaping Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landscaping Question

Wife wants to redo with flowerbeds around this house for fall/winter. House is for sale so we want it to look good. Any suggestions?

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rock beds and decorative cacti..

Comment

Tyler

Comment

Depending on how much you want to spend. 1-new color complimentary mulch and plants. 2- Raised masonry beds with new mulch and plants. 3-Raised beds with rock and plants.

Comment

Thriller, Filler and Spiller. Usually meant for containers, but work well with beds as well.

Curb appeal is great, but Its like painting the walls of your house. Not everyone is going to like "your" taste in color. Keep it simple.

Comment

Boxwood evergreens and azaleas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Salvias, Butterfly bush, lantana

Comment

I like the layered look.
                  Taller bushes next to house, then medium plants next, then ground cover. That takes time to fill in though.

Comment

Houston Gardens Center (there are several in the Houston area) have all their plants shrubs 70% off now. I do realize this is off their marked prices but imo you can get quality plants at a fraction of normal cost. You can get larger plants at a good price and have an instant bed. It’s a drive I know but worth it IMO.
                    Evergreens in a formal setting with some type of instant color.

Comment

Working...
                    X