SHeet metal fabricators TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHeet metal fabricators TX

Looking for some suggestions on some sheet metal fabricating companies on here or that you guys know of that might be interested in building Coonhoods in a more ideal location than our shop in Lamesa Tx
    . Any suggestions?

My dad owns a sheetmetal shop near Midlothian Tx..We've built commercial ductwork for as long as I can remember. He's built a handful of specialty products over the years...He's cranky,and particular about customers nowadays,lol.
    I ain't saying he won't.I ain't saying he will..He ain't cheap,and he's not in a hurry. Lemme know,and I'll pm you his contact info...J.Hart

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
      My dad owns a sheetmetal shop near Midlothian Tx..We've built commercial ductwork for as long as I can remember. He's built a handful of specialty products over the years...He's cranky,and particular about customers nowadays,lol.
      I ain't saying he won't.I ain't saying he will..He ain't cheap,and he's not in a hurry. Lemme know,and I'll pm you his contact info...J.Hart

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
      Yes please send his info
      Thanks,
      Hp

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
          PM sent.

Awesone! Thank you!

Comment

We would be interested. We have a complete fabrication shop just north of Fort Worth.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciate the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                X