No announcement yet.

What Binos to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't speak for swaros but I've got some leupold Yosemite 10×30 I'm very happy with. I've owned them about 10 years and they've had the crap used out of them in some very harsh conditions. If they break, I'll get another pair of Leupold.

Comment

Swaro ELs for me as well

Comment

Maven if not Swaro

Comment

I’ve got an older set of swaros and a newer set of leica’s can’t go wrong with either!

Comment

Swarovski EL or Vortex Viper
            Kings of the two price ranges. The vipers are 500$. The Swarovski SLCs aren’t any better for 1500$. If your going to buy once cry once then buy the EL.

Comment

Leupold

Originally posted by muddydog View Post
              I can't speak for swaros but I've got some leupold Yosemite 10×30 I'm very happy with. I've owned them about 10 years and they've had the crap used out of them in some very harsh conditions. If they break, I'll get another pair of Leupold.
              If they break send em back, I just sent my old 8x42 back and they are being replaced%

Comment

Vortex Vulture hd 10x56

299 online

Comment

For 90% of your hunting mid range Binos will work especially in most part of Texas they way we hunt. That being said Swaros and Leciaare tip of the line. I bought a pair of Leopoldo Pro Guides and have been extremely happy with them. Got them on sale for around $600

Comment

Originally posted by Fftrae View Post
                    Vortex Vulture hd 10x56

299 online

Vulture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What Binos to buy

I have been more than happy with my Leupold BX-4 Pro Guides. Took them to Wyoming last year and they performed outstanding considering the price compared to Swaros.

Comment

Love my maven b5!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonate98 View Post
                          Vulture?

Yes, just bought a pair. They’re discontinued, looked at them a few years ago. Very good for the money, have a pair of Zeiss 10x40 and like these vortex better. I searched them online and had free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            I have been more than happy with my Leupold BX-4 Pro Guides. Took them to Wyoming last year and they performed outstanding considering the price compared to Swaros.

X2

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2good2Btru View Post
                              What binos would you purchase if you weren’t getting Swaro’s
                              Need to upgrade from my junkie Nikons and can’t really talk myself into getting the swaro ELs
                              I have a pair Vortex Razor HD 10x42 and couldn't be happier. Very bright, clear and crisp. Reach out to Arrowsmith on here and he can get them for you at a discounted price.

Comment

Vortex Razor UHD's. Fantastic light gathering, and as JES said, can get a deal from Arrowsmith.

I do have to laugh when OP says I don't want swaro's, and the first 10 posts are essentially "get swaro's" hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X