HS Football Playoffs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T/Chmr View Post
    They stand a pretty good chance if they can keep their head and the injury bug away. Rolled over Uvalde last night 62-14,
    This Region IV bracket is loaded now thanks to some realignment drop downs. Calallen, Port Lavaca, Miller, and Alice. Then the resident Lamp, ATX LBJ, and sleepers like Canyon Lake and Boerne. Some good ball to be played in this bracket. CL still po'd about the two district games that snuck away from them. This side will be fun to watch.
    Last edited by .270; 11-13-2020, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
      It is finally here! Very strange year to this point, but I am just glad there is/was a season. With my son being a senior this year, I don’t think I could have handled not getting to watch him and his team play.

We have been ranked #1 all year, but after last years disastrous, heartbreaking loss, this team will take nothing for granted.

We start the playoffs tomorrow night versus Harper. Hopefully it is the first of six great playoff games.

GO SHINER COMANCHES!!!

Who has a team in the playoffs and who are you playing?

Good luck to all teams!!!
      Hey Wags, If you see Mr. Remschel at the game, tell him one of his old coaching buddy's wants to know if he remembers what an "Eye Formation" is. If he says he cant remember, tell him you read one of his scouting reports from Yorktown!! Bet he will laugh.
      Good Luck friday.

Comment

Crawford vs Kerens tonight at Whitney.

Looks like Tolar and Bosqueville took care of business last night.

Best of luck to all.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
          She’s says he gets all his skills from her.�� He definitely has more of her speed than mine. I will definitely say that.

I know it. Hard to believe it is his senior year. T-ball doesn’t seem that long ago. Just like my avatar pic of him shooting his first deer. Didn’t that just happen?!?!?!?

It’s just like coaching too. Hard to believe this is my 10th year out of coaching already. I still keep up with the Birds. They are built for a nice run.
          Good stuff, I'll keep an eye on Shiner now.

My son in law grew up in Mason and keeps up with 2A, has been telling me all year he thinks Shiner is the team to beat.

Birds are very talented and young. Tell MB I said hello.

Comment

We (Buna) have Diboll for the 3rd year in a row tonight. We owe them one for the 50-2 massacre they dealt us last year. They are a solid squad again but not the machine they were. After our 4 seed Woodville (who we beat) defeated their district champ Coldspring last night, it's hard to make any predictions. We have had some key injuries and struggled at times, but we got a few of them back last week and played really well. I just hope it carries over to this week and we put it all together. Good luck to everyone tonight!

Javelin, will you be there supporting your lumberjacks tonight? What's the prediction over there in Diboll country?

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
              This Region IV bracket is loaded now thanks to some realignment drop downs. Calallen, Port Lavaca, Miller, and Alice. Then the resident Lamp, ATX LBJ, and sleepers like Canyon Lake and Boerne. Some good ball to be played in this bracket. CL still po'd about the two district games that snuck away from them. This side will be fun to watch.
              Roger That!!

Comment

comanches are tough this year hope they can win it all my Hallettsville Brahmas are in the hunt as well lets bring it all home to Lavaca county!! best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
                  comanches are tough this year hope they can win it all my Hallettsville Brahmas are in the hunt as well lets bring it all home to Lavaca county!! best of luck
                  Free State of Lavaca county is playing some serious ball right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
                    Brahmas are going to be a tough out. Definitely think the should take the region. Hope we are both playing in Cowboy Stadium Thursday, December 17.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                      Good stuff, I'll keep an eye on Shiner now.

My son in law grew up in Mason and keeps up with 2A, has been telling me all year he thinks Shiner is the team to beat.

Birds are very talented and young. Tell MB I said hello.
                      MB says she misses you.

I remember talking to you about becoming a super and why you decided not to. I should have listened to you. There are many times I wish I hadn’t. I often miss being a HS Principal.

Comment

Columbus beat Rockdale 42-15. Get Woodville next.

Comment

Gunter moves on to next round. Beat Rice HS 60-something to 0. TPW. Go Gunter.

Comment

Van beat Liberty Eyleu 34-0

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Crawford wins 49-14 over Kerens.

Rwc

Comment

Lexington with the upset over East Bernard in double overtime tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X