• Show
Clear All

Praying for full and quick recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for Levi!

Comment

praying for Levi!

as a father of two sons I cant imagine looking at either laying on that hospital bed. Looking forward to news of quick recovery!

Comment

Prayers sent for this young man. And for the family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for Levi today.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Oh man, what a tragedy, but praise God for His protection!!

Lord God in Heaven, we thank You for Your protection of Levi during this crash and for sparing his life. We ask You Lord, guide all his care-givers to a healing that is Yours and to restore Levi to his family fully healed. Make him a witness to Your power and grace and allow him to continue the path You set forth for him. Give him a long and prosperous life as a witness for You Lord. We ask also Lord for comfort for his parents and the rest of the family as they go through this trial with Levi. Give them all the hope that is in Your strength for the healing You are doing even now in him. Bring them through this trial with a strong faith that is in You Father through You Son Jesus Christ our Savior and it is in His name we ask and pray, Amen.

Hang in there dad! You son will need your strength to help him through this as he heals. Like someone else posted, recovery is a marathon, not a sprint. Stay by his side and comfort him and help him.
                  God Bless you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up for a full recovery

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Oh man, what a tragedy, but praise God for His protection!!

Lord God in Heaven, we thank You for Your protection of Levi during this crash and for sparing his life. We ask You Lord, guide all his care-givers to a healing that is Yours and to restore Levi to his family fully healed. Make him a witness to Your power and grace and allow him to continue the path You set forth for him. Give him a long and prosperous life as a witness for You Lord. We ask also Lord for comfort for his parents and the rest of the family as they go through this trial with Levi. Give them all the hope that is in Your strength for the healing You are doing even now in him. Bring them through this trial with a strong faith that is in You Father through You Son Jesus Christ our Savior and it is in His name we ask and pray, Amen.

Hang in there dad! You son will need your strength to help him through this as he heals. Like someone else posted, recovery is a marathon, not a sprint. Stay by his side and comfort him and help him.
                      God Bless you and your family.

Amen.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Praying for Levi's continuing recovery. Praises to God for his being divinely spared for some purpose that glorifies God down the road. May Levi use this miracle to share a unique story about how God spared his life and hopefully let other young drivers know that driving a vehicle carries with it the responsibility to devote 100% of their attention to what lays ahead of them. Praying for good days of rejoicing for your family ahead.

Comment

Prayers up for your son, and for you as well.

Comment

sent

Comment

MRI results are back. No major brain swelling no major damage. Bad concussion so will take a bit for him to be 100%. Off the propofol now so should start trying to wake up shortly. And once awake out comes the breathing tube. God is good

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X