Coonhood Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coonhood Review

First, let me say i'm not one to write a review, in fact this may be my first ever written review of a product so take it easy on me.

Last season we decided to implement a feeding strategy on the ~200 acre ranch we hunt on in South Texas. By the end of year we were infested with raccoons & struggled to get an accurate count of the deers feed consumption.

Couple months back it was decided to reach out to Haden who we found here on TBH. Coonhoods were purchased, installed & a constant eye was kept on them via our Covert cameras.

While I will say the raccoons have not completely disappeared, nor did we expect them to, the amount seen has decreased & they're no longer able to pour feed out at will. Instead the few that are present will simply gather the scraps off of the ground that the deer knock out.

I'm pleased with the product supplied & even more impressed by the communication & support from Haden, he definitely stands behind his product!
    Attached Files

Have you figured out how much protein it saves since the coons cant eat freely now?

Comment

Coonhoods are awesome! If someone doesn’t have them on their feeders they are throwing money away.
      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 05-15-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the report. That is great news.

Hate the little bandits

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
          First, let me say i'm not one to write a review, in fact this may be my first ever written review of a product so take it easy on me.

Last season we decided to implement a feeding strategy on the ~200 acre ranch we hunt on in South Texas. By the end of year we were infested with raccoons & struggled to get an accurate count of the deers feed consumption.

Couple months back it was decided to reach out to Haden who we found here on TBH. Coonhoods were purchased, installed & a constant eye was kept on them via our Covert cameras.

While I will say the raccoons have not completely disappeared, nor did we expect them to, the amount seen has decreased & they're no longer able to pour feed out at will. Instead the few that are present will simply gather the scraps off of the ground that the deer knock out.

I'm pleased with the product supplied & even more impressed by the communication & support from Haden, he definitely stands behind his product!

Really appreciate the review and Glad I could help you guys out!!

Comment

Second thread today I’ve misread it as Coon Hound.
            Last edited by rswell2; 05-15-2020, 03:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Definitely worth the investment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome product, awesome guy.

Comment

Absolutely worth the investment! Mine save me around 150 lbs a week

Comment

I was getting 9 or more coons on my feeders all night long. I installed the Coonhoods and they soon realize me the free lunch was over. I haven’t had a pic of a coon at my feeder in over 6 months. That’s a lot of feed saved to the deer to eat.

Comment

They are 100% worth every penny

Comment

Another coonhood fan here!

Comment

Truth! They work and Haden is good people.

Comment

Working...
                          X