X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a couple stamps come in yesterday for the sico promo cans. 341 days

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
      Got the email today from Capitol Armory. Exactly 370 days. 11/06/18-11/11/19

Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Gosh dangit. My check was cashed 1/8. Still waiting.

Ya I’ve got another through Capital Armory that was purchased one day later and no word. I bought the Spectre through a local gun shop maybe the larger stores take longer to submit etc? Not sure.

Comment

Anybody had an Electronic Form 4 come back quick that was submitted this summer? Saw a post on another site claiming 35 days. :0

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
            Anybody had an Electronic Form 4 come back quick that was submitted this summer? Saw a post on another site claiming 35 days. :0
            I don't think the E form 4's have been up for a while. Probably a Form 1? They have been getting approved fast.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
              That should be a EForm 1 I would imagine

Comment

I misread what i was talking about and what i wrote. Lol, not enough caffeine today.

Comment

Total wait on son's last one was 14 months.

Comment

I’m probably going to cave on a good dead air sale this holiday season so hopefully I fall in the 6-8 month wait period

Hopeful thinking....

Comment

I efiled a form 1 and it was approved in 21 days. Very pleased with the process and the silencer I “made”.

Comment

Got the call yesterday mine came in, 313 days I think. Hit the range with it today. The manbun is easily hearing safe with it. Here is Hunter running it at 615 yards. The one miss was a hit, just timed it perfectly with the next shot.

Comment

Got my hands on mine yesterday.... 362 days... Individual Trust

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            That should be a EForm 1 I would imagine
                            Apparently the ATF was fast tracking some form 4's and that's where the strange random quick turnarounds were coming from. A bunch of people complained and they issued a letter stating they were putting a stop to it.

Also read reports of form 4's filed through silencer shop getting reject due to signature font? Anyone heard about or been affected by this?

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                              Got the call yesterday mine came in, 313 days I think. Hit the range with it today. The manbun is easily hearing safe with it. Here is Hunter running it at 615 yards. The one miss was a hit, just timed it perfectly with the next shot.

https://youtu.be/j1VpwKl5VO0

Where are you shooting at, that you shoot 600 yards? I’m down the road from you.

Comment

I bought My first through Capitol Armory on cyber Monday. Sig SRD762 QD. Did all of my fingerprints and such. My question is how do I know when the check is cashed?

Comment

Working...
                                X