DFW Shipping Container Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Shipping Container Moving

I have a 40' HC Shipping Container I would like to get moved from the DFW area (Roanoke) to my property in southern Oklahoma. Any recommendations on who to call to haul it?

I'd call a company that sells and delivers them. There are a couple out on 287 just south of Rhome.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't know if they would be willing to move them if I didn't buy it from them. I did call Container King in Sanger a few months ago and they weren't interested. I see people hauling them around with a 1-ton and a flatbed... so I figured there must be someone doing this for hire, but I haven't come up with a name/contact.

I'll check out the one around Rhome.

Comment

Originally posted by RCDuck View Post
        Thanks, I didn't know if they would be willing to move them if I didn't buy it from them. I did call Container King in Sanger a few months ago and they weren't interested. I see people hauling them around with a 1-ton and a flatbed... so I figured there must be someone doing this for hire, but I haven't come up with a name/contact.

I'll check out the one around Rhome.
        I'm in need of the same in Austin. Was going to try UShip and see if that worked. I have called a couple container places locally and they didn't want to do it unless i bought from them.

Comment

Anyone else have any ideas?

Comment

I'm asking a guy I know from the Aubrey area that I know has sold some, I think he may have a way to move transport them.

Comment

Find an auto carrier/rollback truck, I have used Texas Auto Carriers out of San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Chipper View Post
                Find an auto carrier/rollback truck, I have used Texas Auto Carriers out of San Antonio.
                I'll ask my son. He has hauled some strange stuff on his roll back. This may big too big though.

Comment

Working...
                X