Coonhood patented Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coonhood patented Finally!

It's been a long road from the initial provisional patent app. to this point. (About 3 years) but after a long process I was finally assigned a patent number and the Coonhood working concepts are now fully protected. As an engineer/ wannabe inventor this has been a huge goal of mine for a while.
    Thank all you guys for the help on here!

The patent is written in a way that I can apply the Coonhood concept to any large animal feeder, I figured there are more applications than just deer feeders (such as livestock) and I wanted to keep those option open,but honestly I'm not too familiar with many other industries when it comes to feeding and troubles with unwanted animals. Any thoughts from the green screen?

Be happy to share what I've learned in the patent process with anyone who might be interested.

Thanks again!!

congratulations!

Comment

That’s great ! When you first put the link up to your video I knew you had a winner.

Comment

That's awesome, congrats on your success and cheers to many more

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! My coons still cuss you every night when they stop by my feeder.

Comment

That's awesome to hear!! I'm glad you preserved and got the patent! Now to keep the Chinese out of it.

Comment

Congratulations! Now, when the big boys come calling and want to buy you out, tell them to pound sand. The first thing they will do is figure out how to make it cheaper and the product will go to ****

Comment

Well done, wishing you continued success!

Comment

Congratulations Haden. Proud to say "i knew you when"... Continued good luck.

Comment

Congratulations!!

I'm sure a lot of us would like to hear your advice on the patent process.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats Haden!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!
                              And yes Native Texan, I would love to answer any questions about it to help you guys out.
                              First bit of advice, don't let the lawyers trick you into thinking it's more complicated than you can handle. Unless your invention is something super complicated in a very saturated industry, no need to go through a lawer.

Comment

Working...
                              X