Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoonHood survey results 2018- may 2019

Hey guys,
    I know many of you have had questions about CoonHoods how well do they work how well do deer eat from them and are they worth the investment. I wanted to know the same type of questions. We have now been selling CoonHoods for about a year and a half so I sent out a survey to the customers who owned coonhoods to get some real data on our product. Below is the results to the most relavent questions that may help in making a decision about the investment. I did not modify the results in anyway. I will let you guys judge the data for yourselves.

If you still don't know what CoonHoods are then I invite you to visit our site
    COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

Coonhoods are a new type of varmint guards that attach to the end of protein chutes and prevent raccoons from stealing while still allowing deer and other tageted animals to eat normally. We have many different product to fit the most popular protein feeders as well as some complete protein feeders with built in coonhoods and now offer lower units to be attached to existing feeders that otherwise would be incompatible or attach to barrels/homemade feeders.
    If interested please pm me or send a message through the site or email hpopnoe@coonhood.com
    Attached Files

They are game changers

Comment

Thanks alot Darton excited to be helping guys will the coon battle

Comment

Only took 2 days to figure out that they work. If you want to stop losing money on protein then buy some coonhoods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet! Good data too

Comment

I completely forgot to get back to you on your email. With that being said, I only have one thing I’d recommend.

Instructions lol

It took me about 30-45 minutes from start to finish, but what slowed me down was the fact that I didn’t know on the Boss Bucks you have to remove the chutes in order to get the ring installed. I had just filled up my feeder lol. Luckily I still had all the bags and pulled the chutes and drained it all out.

Other than that, my deer didn’t miss a beat in terms of eating from them. And they just flat out work.

Before, I was taking a flat shovel with me every time I went to fill so I could scoop up all the waste under the feeder from the coons. Since installation, I haven’t had to shovel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              I completely forgot to get back to you on your email. With that being said, I only have one thing I’d recommend.

Instructions lol

It took me about 30-45 minutes from start to finish, but what slowed me down was the fact that I didn’t know on the Boss Bucks you have to remove the chutes in order to get the ring installed. I had just filled up my feeder lol. Luckily I still had all the bags and pulled the chutes and drained it all out.

Other than that, my deer didn’t miss a beat in terms of eating from them. And they just flat out work.

Before, I was taking a flat shovel with me every time I went to fill so I could scoop up all the waste under the feeder from the coons. Since installation, I haven’t had to shovel!!!

O very sorry about that. Not that it's much use to you now but on the FAQ page of the website is a very good instructional video that boomer sooner put together for me. I try to follow up with every customer and make sure they get the link as well. Again very sorry for your trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
                O very sorry about that. Not that it's much use to you now but on the FAQ page of the website is a very good instructional video that boomer sooner put together for me. I try to follow up with every customer and make sure they get the link as well. Again very sorry for your trouble.
                Hey, no worries! I think it’s a great product!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  Hey, no worries! I think it’s a great product!
                  I'm glad your happy with the product and glad I could help you beat those coons!

Comment

Working...
                  X