Reflecting on Washington Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reflecting on Washington Event

We’ll never know the truth if outside agitators were involved in the rioting at the Capital. We’ll never know the level of voter fraud that took place during the election. With the left in power, the courts abdicating their authority, and the fake news media, I have no confidence any real investigations will ever take place.

Shame on the court system for sitting this one out. The Third Branch could have looked at the facts and made a ruling, they never let the facts be presented in open court for all to see. The Federal Court system is partisan and emasculated itself by failing to step up. The left and the media keep saying there’s no evidence of voter fraud but we keep hearing sworn statements refuting that claim. To me, and tens of millions of others, it’s incontrovertible that massive voter fraud took place. The courts could have and should have looked at the facts in open court and made a ruling. Supreme Court action, for or against, could have prevented what happened at the Capital. A fair presentation of the facts in open court on something as important as a national election is not too much to ask of the third branch of the government. The court system, including the US Supreme Court, are guilty of cowardice.

Shame on the Democrats for four years of attacks on President Trump including the baseless Impeachment and the Russian hoax. It’s been a continuous onslaught against Trump by Democrats and fake news. The pent up anger and frustration of the people manifested itself at the Capital yesterday.

Shame on a corrupt FBI for not investigating what is clearly Biden corruption. At least now we know how Congressmen and Senators become multi-millionaires on a government salary. We can see why foreign aid is so important to Congess, kickbacks to family members. Both parties are in on this scam and have been for a long time. Don’t expect any investigation into this corruption by the FBI. Shame on the whole Justice Dept for not indicting corrupt FBI and Justice Dept officials for their participation in the Russian hoax. At the least, a weak Director, partisan agents and prosecutors clearly lied to FISA judges.

I’m not proud of what happened at the Capital but enough is enough.

Prayers for the poor lady shot down in the Capital. May she Rest In Peace and condolences to her family and friends. I hope there’s a thorough investigation of that tragedy but I’m not hopeful that will ever happen. It appears an unarmed citizen was shot down by Capital law enforcement. She was an Air Force veteran and a Trump supporter. Not much in the news about this poor woman or any investigation into the shooting.

I hope Biden and Harris experience endless investigations, impeachment proceedings, and as much or more resistance to their administration as Trump had for four long years. This won’t happen but hope springs eternal.

I hope Congress wet it’s collective pants and understood there is a limit to how much the people will take. I hope they had a chance to reflect on their self serving and corruption while cowering on the floor of the Capital. Too long have they been insulated from the people while lining their pockets, spending the nation into generational debt, and pandering. Past time for the people to take back their house. Past time for a corrupt and broken Congress to fear the people.

The Democrats and fake news will get a lot of mileage out of this incident. The Republicans will cower, back step, and rollover, albeit with dignity, as usual. But maybe something positive can be gleaned from the ashes. Government is broken. Go back to the Constitution as written and cut the crap.

Power to the people. Long live the Republic.

Vent over. Just my opinion.

IM with you bud.

Comment

Very well said!

Comment

Plenty of videos out there of the police just standing around as people walked right by them... they let them in the Capitol.... it was a set up

They waved them in, took selfies, etc......

This whole thing stinks

Comment

John Sullivan, a Black Lives Matter activist who was previously arrested as part of a Black Lives Matter riot, is reportedly under arrest related to this week’s Capitol rioting. Sullivan, from Salt Lake City, Utah, acknowledges he stormed the Capitol […]

Comment

This is almost unbelievable.

Comment

“Shame on the court system for sitting this one out. The Third Branch could have looked at the facts and made a ruling, they never let the facts be presented in open court for all to see. The Federal Court system is partisan and emasculated itself by failing to step up. The left and the media keep saying there’s no evidence of voter fraud but we keep hearing sworn statements refuting that claim. To me, and tens of millions of others, it’s incontrovertible that massive voter fraud took place. The courts could have and should have looked at the facts in open court and made a ruling. Supreme Court action, for or against, could have prevented what happened at the Capital. A fair presentation of the facts in open court on something as important as a national election is not too much to ask of the third branch of the government. The court system, including the US Supreme Court, are guilty of cowardice.”

The Supreme Court that leans VERY Conservative? Appointed by the President Himself?

I get that people are angry, but even hundreds of sworn statements that are actually truthful don’t change the outcome of the election.

One lady that the Republicans paraded in Nevada on a News Comference had her story completely refuted in less than an hour. She said they wouldn’t let her vote, they found her ballot and registered it for President Trump and everything.

Another false video of two people marking votes on ballots was deemed cheating when the guy marking the ballot was a registered Republican that was just transferring votes per the person reading ballots to them.

Another man is being prosecuted as we speak for registering his dead Mother to vote for President Trump.

These fraud allegations are not hard to prove if they are factual. Broad statements don’t hold up in court.

The best Lawyers in the Country couldn’t prove any wide spread amount of fraud existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                But there is no evidence of the police letting people into the Capitol building with no resistance. No EVIDENCE I say!

No evidence of election fraud either...

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                  In the words of the late Steve Erwin “Danger-Danger-Danger” (in the Australian accent in my head).

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

The best Lawyers in the Country couldn’t prove any wide spread amount of fraud existed.
                    This is the only thing I can say you got right. They couldn't prove it because no court had the balls to look at it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                      This is the only thing I can say you got right. They couldn't prove it because no court had the balls to look at it
                      The Supreme Court that the President himself appointed didn’t have the balls?

Comment

That’s correct. Roberts was heard saying “Do you want to be responsible for rioting in the streets.” It’s not his job to worry about rioting. It’s his job to interpret the Constitution. Let the police and NG, if necessary, take care of the rioting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          That’s correct. Roberts was heard saying “Do you want to be responsible for rioting in the streets.” It’s not his job to worry about rioting. It’s his job to interpret the Constitution. Let the police and NG, if necessary, take care of the rioting.
                          That was never verified by anyone. Just more mis-information and fake news.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

OP most of what you said is a sad truth.
                              Some is unprovable. I believe several of the court members have more integrity than what many give them credit for.
                              I don't know if the voter fraud was as extensive as Trump has screamed about it. Or even those who seem to view Trump as the next coming of Christ.
                              But it was definitely enough to take away any trust I could have that politicians, on either side of the aisle, were willing to allow Trump a second term. That any of them are not bought and paid for.
                              Unless we can force through term limits, which I doubt, we are in for a long hard ride.

But I look at it this way. I'm nearing the end of my journey in life. At least it won't suck for me too long.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X