Serious Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Question

I apologize as this may have been asked and answered previously, but I couldn't find it.

If a person takes the vaccine, does that mean they no longer have to wear the mask or social distance?

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
    I apologize as this may have been asked and answered previously, but I couldn't find it.

If a person takes the vaccine, does that mean they no longer have to wear the mask or social distance?
    YEP. Reason #4576544 why this is absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      YEP. Reason #4576544 why this is absurd.
      So yep, they do not have to wear the mask?

Comment

They are advised to continue wearing a mask.

Comment

I was told you would still have to wear mask

Comment

Originally posted by FIRETX12 View Post
            They are advised to continue wearing a mask.
            Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            I was told you would still have to wear mask
            Have they given y'all an explanation as to why you need to continue with the mask?

Comment

The vaccine, if it works, won’t “reach its effectiveness” until 2 weeks post 2nd shot. Pfizer’s 2nd shot is recommended at 21 days after the 1st and Moderna’s 2nd shot is recommended at day 28.

Also, these vaccines (according to the CDC) are not going to prevent people from getting Covid, but rather make the symptoms much milder if contracted.
              Last edited by FIRETX12; 12-27-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Idk that anyone knows anything about anything with covid haha. Idk if I’m immune or not since having it.

Who the heck knows lol

Comment

Have they given y'all an explanation as to why you need to continue with the mask?
                  How can you tell who has had the vaccine and who hasn't? You can't. And neither can the business owners that have to enforce the mask rules (or risk being fined).

Until whoever established the ordinance requiring the mask cancels the order, they will still be required.

Comment

Originally posted by FIRETX12 View Post
                    The vaccine, if it works, won’t “reach its effectiveness” until 2 weeks post 2nd shot. Pfizer’s 2nd shot is recommended at 21 days after the 1st and Moderna’s 2nd shot is recommended at day 28.

Also, these vaccines (according to the CDC) are not going to prevent people from getting Covid, but rather make the symptoms much milder if contracted.
                    That first part I was not aware of. I thought it was a 'one and done' type deal.

Now the 2nd part, a vaccine, by definition is suppose to provide immunity (i.e. polio)

[

Comment

“You may still carry and transmit”

Ask yourself about every other vaccine youve taken and whether or not this makes sense

Comment

That first part I was not aware of. I thought it was a 'one and done' type deal.

Now the 2nd part, a vaccine, by definition is suppose to provide immunity (i.e. polio)

[
                        Some do, some don’t. The flu vaccine is seasonal. Tetanus booster recommended every 10 yrs., etc. Again, I’m only relaying info, not giving a personal opinion.
                        Last edited by FIRETX12; 12-27-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

From what I've gathered, nobody knows crap about this "disease". You'd be just as well asking your magic 8 ball.

Comment

they want everyone to give up, say screw it, and close their businesses. then we are all on gvmt assistance of some sort.

Comment

Mask=Boot on your Throat...It's all about Control

Comment

Working...
                              X