Covid vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SavageBeast View Post
    So does anyone even know what the ingredients are in the vaccine or does anyone even give a sh*t? Can you list the ingredients in the vaccine? Oh, many think it is just Covid and saline. I mean, why worry about the ingredients, right? Or who cares about the fact that the vaccine has to be kept at freezing temperatures to stay ‘’good’’, yet the vaccine is taken out, put in a syringe and put in a warm body...so if it has to stay at freezing temperatures to be ‘ good’, then how will entering a warm body even work? Do people even question anything anymore? So once that vaccine hits warm temperatures, it is rendered useless, correct? At that point, all you are getting is the dose of ingredients which is God only knows what...
    Way too much logic here for most people to comprehend lol. There is no way this miracle vaccine for a virus that you have a 99.8% chance of living thru after contraction is the magical pill for eternal life. It’s not the holy grail. We shouldn’t treat it as such

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
      Sure seems to be a lot of "experts" around here who don't know sh*t about physiology. Carry on.
      its open source, free information to learn about it...

its your choice to take it or not take it

and its also your choice to actually learn about it or not and know whats in it....its not rocket science what's in it, that's the funny part....plain as day

after seeing what we've seen this year trust no one

carry on

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
        Look at all these arm chair quarterbacks that think they know everything about covid and the vaccine because they watch the news or listen the the radio. Let me ask you a question, if you are so **** smart on the subject then why aren't we seeing you on the news?? Some of you guys are so full of yourselves. If you have had the covid and had a mild case, consider yourself lucky!! A lot of other people aren't so lucky, maybe thats why some of you feel all high and mighty??

I didnt start this thread to hear a bunch schitt about this and that and blah blah blah look at me and how smart I am. WTH man?!?!?

A lot of you still don't get it!! Probably never will either, until you're in the hospital or a loved one.

I am not a doctor nor a nurse. I work for the Engineering dept in my hospital. The whole 3rd floor is the covid floor, and when I walk that floor I might see a loved one standing outside the room crying uncontrollable because their family member is in that room dying and they can't go in there. That family member dies alone, no one at their side. It happens every EFFING day. EVERY EFFING DAY. Doctors and nurses are tired. I see it on their faces every day.

Everyone in my family has had it, and I am the lone person that hasn't caught yet and I thank my lucky stars. My sisters had it pretty bad. My little sister has now developed a heart condition from it. She was in perfect health and was a runner. Now she has a nasty heart condition that her doctors are trying to figure out.

Nursejenn and all the other Frontline workers on here, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING!! I got your back!!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
        My wife is on the Covid Task Force at Cook Children in Ft Worth. All the Dr on that board seem to think the vaccine is safe, Doc May got it.. Thats enough for me.. Im ready to get back to normal.. I do think this is all a big scam.. But I have drank enough whiskey in my life that Im not worried about a .3ml dose of vaccine lol.

My wife took it last Thursday and is fine.. zero side effects..

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          My wife is on the Covid Task Force at Cook Children in Ft Worth. All the Dr on that board seem to think the vaccine is safe, Doc May got it.. Thats enough for me.. Im ready to get back to normal.. I do think this is all a big scam.. But I have drank enough whiskey in my life that Im not worried about a .3ml dose of vaccine lol.

My wife took it last Thursday and is fine.. zero side effects..

My mom is begging not to get it lol. I’m not going to take it just like I never get a flu shot.

If I become high risk and the rest of you folks haven’t become zombies then I’ll get it.

I had it a month ago and it was a cold for me with a lingering effect on my stamina at the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            My mom is begging not to get it lol. I’m not going to take it just like I never get a flu shot.

If I become high risk and the rest of you folks haven’t become zombies then I’ll get it.

I had it a month ago and it was a cold for me with a lingering effect on my stamina at the gym.

Awesome. I will be honest I don’t care either way lol. My year has been crazy. I went to line school with 50+ people for 15 weeks. I spent almost a month in Colorado and I got a new job. If I haven’t gotten it by now I won’t get it most likely. [emoji2369] but if my wife and people I trust take it and don’t get sick then I guess I’m ok with it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by SavageBeast View Post
              So does anyone even know what the ingredients are in the vaccine or does anyone even give a sh*t? Can you list the ingredients in the vaccine? Oh, many think it is just Covid and saline. I mean, why worry about the ingredients, right? Or who cares about the fact that the vaccine has to be kept at freezing temperatures to stay ‘’good’’, yet the vaccine is taken out, put in a syringe and put in a warm body...so if it has to stay at freezing temperatures to be ‘ good’, then how will entering a warm body even work? Do people even question anything anymore? So once that vaccine hits warm temperatures, it is rendered useless, correct? At that point, all you are getting is the dose of ingredients which is God only knows what...

Lol. Yes I know what is in it, but that’s cause I don’t get my information from Facebook memes and conspiracy theorists.... this is directly from the Moderna fact sheet. But I am certain some people will contest it and say it’s not accurate.

13 DESCRIPTION
              Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is provided as a white to off-white suspension for intramuscular injection. Each 0.5 mL dose of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains 100 mcg of nucleoside- modified messenger RNA (mRNA) encoding the pre-fusion stabilized Spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
              Each dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: a total lipid content of 1.93 mg (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), 0.31 mg tromethamine, 1.18 mg tromethamine hydrochloride, 0.043 mg acetic acid, 0.12 mg sodium acetate, and 43.5 mg sucrose.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I've read that the main side effect is being unable to stop telling everyone that you got the vaccine.

winner! lol

Comment

I don’t get twisted about this one way or the other. People have their opinion on whether to take it or not. Just don’t tell me what my decision should be - it’s mine to make.

Comment

Iowa nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      I don’t get twisted about this one way or the other. People have their opinion on whether to take it or not. Just don’t tell me what my decision should be - it’s mine to make.
                      Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's a pic of what the 0.2% looks like. I still can't understand how he got it for one, and that he was part of the 0.2%, seeing how he had survived all manner of other viruses and medical procedures leading up to this "highly survivable cold". If this vaccine helps get us back to normal, and it's less complicated than the flu vax, then people need to quit focusing on how we got a vax in such a short time. It's the 21st for crying out loud...I'm typing this up on a device that's more powerful than the one that guided astronauts to the moon. Surely we can develop a vaccine for something now than we did for the measles, yellow fever, and polio.

I mean, majority of the people I know that say they're not going to take it dip, and that stuff knowingly causes cancer.

In the end, you do you. But don't go on here and blast people for wanting to take a chance to live or have their loved ones just a bit longer.

Sincerely,

A Covid survivor in more ways than one. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200605_233152.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	24639568

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          Yes sir!
                          The odds of them being right, can't be worse than the odds of all the "experts " in the media being right .
                          You know the ones systematically destroying our economy through their BS recommendations on how we should handle this 95% + survival rate virus.
                          I completely agree with you on the general handling of the situation. I don’t agree at all with shutdowns. It has been mishandled and politicized from the start. That is the root of so much of the (well deserved) mistrust.

Unfortunately this thing really is killing a lot of people. I think IowaHunter said it best. Everyone should be free to make their own choice. If it proves to be effective and safe (I think it will) then that’s what we would all want right? Just to get back to living. If enemies foreign or domestic try to perpetuate the nonsense we’re on the same side.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Don’t thank me. You’re just as valuable as those who provide direct care because we couldn’t do what we do without everyone that works in our healthcare facilities. Please don’t let anyone downplay your role and the role of everyone else who supports us.
                            Amen! Everyone of us healthcare workers are in this fight together. We are a team and teamwork allows us to do an outstanding job.

Day 2 of vaccine and some soreness at injection site. Soreness is similar to the flu vaccine.
                            Last edited by axisbuck24; 12-23-2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I've read that the main side effect is being unable to stop telling everyone that you got the vaccine.

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                              Yes sir. My thoughts as well.

Comment

People die of cancer, but we still have tobacco.
                                people die of heart disease, but we still have fast food.
                                people die from STD's, but we still have sex.
                                people die from covid, the sky is falling.

yes , I have lost people to all of them and more.

also, I had the anthrax vaccine and I trust this one less than that malarky.

Comment

Working...
                                X