tractor question- Kioti or LS tractor owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tractor question- Kioti or LS tractor owners

Looking at both of these tractors with HST and cabs. Specs are about the same, 45 hp/4000lb/2500lb loader lift. LS is a hair cheaper. Ive seen some complaints about bucket speed with the LS. Dealers are both close by. So far, havent seen anything on them I dont like as far as driving around dealer lot. The Kioti seems to lose more HP at PTO vs engine according to specs, but i guess that could just be the way spec sheet is written. Any reason one would be better/worse from yall experience? It will mostly be used for light mowing, small deer food plots, cleaning brush with grapple. Twice a year Ill help my dad with haying. Which leads to the next questions. Both big enough to pull an 8 wheel rake id guess? Ive only ever pulled it with 50+hp tractor. Second, what is the biggest disc harrow I should look at?

Could probably find a used Kubota same size for cheaper and would probably be a better tractor.

Comment

Our kioiti was a lemon. Almost gave up on it but it runs good now. A stick went through the radiator on the second day we were using it and drained the fluid. Temp gauge reads the temp of that fluid and since there was none it never showed overheating. Anyways we ran it for another hour or two trying to figure out what was wrong. Dealer fixed and we got it back but it wasn’t fixed so we took it back in and Dealer fixed again. Took over a year. Now the latch mechanism on the hood doesn’t work so it is wired shut. Also our lights don’t work. I’d never go kioti again.

Comment

A coworker bought an LS. His is constantly in the shop for problems with emissions. He’s fixing to run out of warranty. I was tractor shopping last year and he told me to stay away from LS. I ended up with a Kubota. I got a flyer in the mail last week, they’re doing 0% interest 0 down.

Comment

Have a 30 hp LS that’s used driveway maintenance, light bush hogging, small tree clearing, etc
          6 years old and the only issue has been to replace a front axle seal
          Very pleased with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a kioti and a ls both are good tractors. Both will perform well for what you are planning to do. If I had to pick just one it would be the kioti. The loader joystick just seems to be uncomfortable on the LS when you put in a long day.

Comment

I've got a 50hp cab Kioti. Greta little tractor. I have managed to break it but it was my fault.

I have also got a Kubota SVL90-2 CTL. I love both orange tractors.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by GA Bowhunter; 05-22-2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenm0624 View Post
                Our kioiti was a lemon. Almost gave up on it but it runs good now. A stick went through the radiator on the second day we were using it and drained the fluid. Temp gauge reads the temp of that fluid and since there was none it never showed overheating. Anyways we ran it for another hour or two trying to figure out what was wrong. Dealer fixed and we got it back but it wasn’t fixed so we took it back in and Dealer fixed again. Took over a year. Now the latch mechanism on the hood doesn’t work so it is wired shut. Also our lights don’t work. I’d never go kioti again.
                We got a Kioti dealer right up the road from us. Nice salesman and good looking tractors but no way. Going Deere for crap like you posted. I've got too much BS in my life already to be adding more.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought a Kioti CK2610 and so far so good. The same dealer had LS but I personally didn't like it as much. (control location as mentioned was part of it.) Performance on the Hydraulics for a small tractor I think beats all the competition including Kubota.

Comment

I have a Kioti 7320 that I now have 300 hrs on. I have been very happy with it. Kioti is made by the same company that makes Bobcat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Does Melroe still own / make Bobcat?

Comment

Working...
                      X