No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I did not like the young Tiger - cocky and a jerk. He proved it when he cheated on his wife and family.

However I also believe in people having a second chance. He had his second chance and if you watch golf you know that his entire attitude has changed for the better. First thing he did was go hug his family and friends. The man is the greatest golfer to ever walk the earth and I, for one, and happy for his comeback not only in golf but in life

Comment

Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
      There isn't a part of golf I care about, much less TW. I know some folks love it and play it, but not this old guy.

Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a competitor!

Comment

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              You got the hardest part of that prediction right! [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji234]

I reckon if he wins another major you gotta go ahead and call John Paul a winner on that prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                The goat
                Not yet. Jack is the GOAT, and Tiger is still chasing him. Tiger is great, and I was moved by his comeback and his win today, but he still has a ways to go to be the GOAT.

Comment

My 4 year old sat and watched most of the final round with me. When it was over he said, dad I want to be Tiger so I can win at golf too.

..Said every boy that has been lucky enough to watch him play. Something I wasn’t sure he would see.

Comment

Just a thought. Did Jack face the same equivalent competition in his glory years?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      Just a thought. Did Jack face the same equivalent competition in his glory years?
                      haha not even close - these guys are bigger stronger and better than most anybody Jack faced - overall just more of them competing

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        All of the fails.

Lol![emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ef nike.

Comment

I don't believe he did.

Comment

A lot of crow on the grill today!!

Comment

Yes, he did. Every generation in every sport is bigger, stronger, and more technologically advanced. In Jack’s day, the competition was equal to the competition that Tiger faces today. Don’t use today’s competition to compare Tiger to Jack in his era. Same goes with every sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X