Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Baseball

Almost time!.

Not a horn fan.. but am a Augie fan and thought this appropriate to open a new season thread for college baseball.

Looking forward to watching some NCAA ball.

Comment

Cool bust of Augie.

Go Frogs!

Comment

Cool statue of Augie. And I’m ready for some ball too, got some skin in the game this year. Sons a freshman pitcher in college.

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Hoping the Tigers and Horns make some noise this year at Omaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gig ‘Em Ags! Looking forward to baseball.

Comment

RIP Coach Augie 🙏

Geaux Tigers ⚾

Comment

UT lost David Hamlton at SS so that hurts a lot, but they should still have a good season. Looking forward to seeing Aggies,TCU and Tech this year as well.

Comment

Tech will be good for sure. The Big 12 will be better than last year I believe I am ready for spring and some B.B.
                  Guns Up!

Comment

Great first post (RIP Augie) and I cannot wait. Love me some college baseball!

Hook em Horns. Sucks we lost Hamilton but next man up!

Comment

Can’t wait for it to get here! Looking forward to seeing how the Ags do this year!

Comment

A&M isn’t expected to do much this year according to the “experts”. Pitching staff is loaded with talented lefties, and we return some good experience in the field. Will be fun to see how the season takes shape!

Comment

It's Time!!! Great post! Really do love college baseball!

Hook'em Horns!

Comment

Excited about the Tech offense, but apprehensive about the pitching, then again Tadlock’s never had a very suspect pitching staff, they always seem good at pitching to contact that create grounders and double plays

Comment

The bust is a fitting tribute. I’m very excited for Tech this year. There are no surprises anymore. Everyone is reporting on how many great players they have. If this judo pitching works out, it will be a great year.

Comment

Working...
                              X