Clear All

Hey Michael... meet BIG Mike.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	24575350

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKbhoI71XyM"]Michael Avenatti Arrestted For Extortion And Bank & Wire Fraud - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Before I was certain Trump slept with her. I didn't care, but was almost positive.

Now i'm really starting to believe it never happened and the whole thing was attempted extortion gone wrong.

Comment

Avenatti is now facing up to 405 years if he is found guilty on all the charges that he will be facing.
          Things sure have gone south in his life over the last several months. I can't wait to see all of this play out in the courts.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

he's a true POS!

has screwed so many people out of their court awarded funds.

Comment

In my book - this guy counts as the second to go down for attacking Trump.
              1) Michael Cohen
              2) Michael Avenatti

Are there others facing jail time?

Comment

Makes you wonder if she hired him knowing precisely that he was a crook so that their plot would prevail. And then also got screwed by him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  Avenatti is now facing up to 405 years if he is found guilty on all the charges that he will be facing.
                  Things sure have gone south in his life over the last several months. I can't wait to see all of this play out in the courts.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                  Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! I love it when a parasite gets busted being a parasite..

Comment

If Pelosi had a son---------------

Comment

So it was actually Mike that F'd the P star Honestly cant believe so many people fell for this creep.

So what is going to happen to the Non Disclosure that Stormy signed, that her and Mike broke in an absolute colossal fashion? Isnt that how this guy got on TV in the first place?

Comment

I thought he was running for President, democratic front runner......

Comment

Working...
                        X