Dumpster Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumpster Score!

He’s in rough shape. Not sure what to do with it besides scare my boy by putting it in his room. He’s with the grandparents for a few more weeks. I’m not gonna say what meeting I was at and with what State agency but I just couldn’t let this little dude go out like that.

Man that dude is perfect for some deer lease pranks

Comment

I read the title and thought you saw my golf score from yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
        Man that dude is perfect for some deer lease pranks

I didn’t even think about the game cam opportunities. Good call.

Comment

Looks like some of the bobcats posted here

Comment

So, how do I get this guy in front of a game cam without being in the pics myself? The ultimate crime.

Comment

You could rent him out to guys on here for deer lease pranks. I’ll be your first customer

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                So, how do I get this guy in front of a game cam without being in the pics myself? The ultimate crime.
                Set it up on your own spots where the pics look real and not photoshopped. You'll have everyone you show a pic to going

Comment

Just go up from behind the camera and hold it up in front like its sniffing the camera. Then scoot it back just a touch so they get a better shot of its face.

Comment

Have you in the pic in just your drawers, boots and cowboy hat, riding it like a bull, drinking a beer.

Comment

Looks like it might have had some bug damage (some kind of bug that commonly eats mounts)

I would think twice before I took that in my house

I may be way off but I would not take any chances

Comment

The cool thing about this bear is it does have a story. It’s been all over the state for youth education. When I saw the young man carrying it out in his green pants and tan top I asked him if I could have it and he gave me a little back story. His reply to my immediate question was “I have to put in the dumpster.” And with nod and a grin, we both knew what was gonna happen after he walked away.

Comment

Great scor with limitless opportunities

Comment

Get you some of that spray on hair you see on those late night infomercials.

Comment

I could just see that on someone's front porch when they walk outside in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X