Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcast

If you have ever listened to our podcast and enjoyed it, could you do a me favor and leave us a 5-star review on Apple?

We would be forever grateful. We want to share our message with as many people as possible and this is one way to get it out there more.

Thank you so much.

Self promoting bump.

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        Done
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
          https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...l/id1555989904

If you have ever listened to our podcast and enjoyed it, could you do a me favor and leave us a 5-star review on Apple?

We would be forever grateful. We want to share our message with as many people as possible and this is one way to get it out there more.

Thank you so much.

Work computer isn't allowing me to click the link but what is the name of the podcast? Where can we find it? (stitcher, podbean, or spotify?) What is it about or main focus?

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
            Work computer isn't allowing me to click the link but what is the name of the podcast? Where can we find it? (stitcher, podbean, or spotify?) What is it about or main focus?

It's on all the major podcast platforms. It's called "Live it Full". We just focus on Apple Reviews but its out on all of them.

See if you can pull up this link https://linktr.ee/liveitfull

We discuss mainly what we consider our ethos of prioritizing life. Faith, Family, Finance, and Fitness ultimately leads to Freedom.

We hit those four categories mostly.
            Last edited by rferg84; 07-19-2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I have 1 hour left on my current listen and then I plan to round out my day with yours. Unfortunately I don't have apple. Do you also get graded on total amount listened to or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I have 1 hour left on my current listen and then I plan to round out my day with yours. Unfortunately I don't have apple. Do you also get graded on total amount listened to or something like that?
                We do get download count so listen away on anything else!

Our demographics are heavy listening on Apple with Spotify a distant second.

Comment

Working...
                X