• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all keep on supporting the NFL!

Roger GAY-Dell

Winning !

Comment

Its obvious by now there is a large number of folks saying one thing but doing another. I didn’t get it at first but I understand that people that grew yp watching the NFL with grandparents and parents as a tradition still see it as that, a tradition and that it will take more to turn them off. They wont let BLM steal it from them. Im personally disgusted but in all fairness College FB got 99 percent of my attention anyways so easy to turn it off.

Comment

people here are hopeless give up that poopoo stop watching!!

Comment

And get off Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all that b s as well. Wake up folks! Don’t support companies that are censoring you.

Comment

Haven’t watched in many years and another reason to keep that tradition going

Comment

Yeah, my neighbor complains bitterly about all the social engineering in the NFL and says he wishes they'd just play ball and leave all the other stuff at home. Then he comes into work on Monday and talks about the games he watched. I haven't watched any football since I attended the superbowl in Houston a handful of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                And get off Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all that b s as well. Wake up folks! Don’t support companies that are censoring you.
                This is the most spot on thing I’ve heard in a long time. The social media platforms are a driving force in almost all the problems we face.

Comment

I watched zero football for the first time last year. The fact that the Texans are in disarray makes that so much easier. I don't plan to watch them this year as it's going to be a you know what storm. Hopefully the ratings will reflect the foolishness of their leader.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't even say what I think of the nfl.

Comment

Come back Jesus.......soon

Comment

I watched just one game last year, the super bowl, only to watch Tom Brady. Will not watch Again this year.

Comment

Go back 10 years or so and ask yourself.... How anti-white/pro black/anti-America could the NFL be before I stop watching it? Or phase it however you want.

I doubt there's a soul on TBH that can honestly say NFL didn't cross that line a while back.

But yet the excuses will come and people still support it.

Comment

How many people knew there was a black national anthem a year ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                              How many people knew there was a black national anthem a year ago?
                              There's not one.

Comment

Working...
                              X