Covid Incident at Doctors today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid Incident at Doctors today

I had to take my Mom of 87yrs old to her Doctor today for her 6 month check up. As most know I'm her caretaker, stroke a few years back. Anyway Doctor comes in and said see you haven't had your Vaccine shot yet, my Mom said no and not taking one either. Doctor said your well over 65 so you need the shot, people are dying from not taking the vaccine and the ones that take it are not dying, so let's go ahead and get today, this is where I step in, we had a pretty good little talk. Told Doctor she is not taking it, its her choice and you should not pressure her to do so, Doc. said people are dying from the virus and the folks like you that are not taking it are the ones dying, told her people die all the time, its just the media that wants you to think all the people that's dying is the ones not getting vaccine shot for Covid. Finally just told her were not going to see eye to eye on this and end of story, got my Mom and we left. I know this is a serious issue now days, but its still America now and we have freedom of choice and speech. And like I say, if you want the shot fine and I'm happy for you, but don't make it out like your a bad person if you don't want the Vaccine.

God Bless All
    Bish

I have to wonder what these doctors gain by pushing this vax so hard.

Comment

I am with you...

Comment

Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I have to wonder what these doctors gain by pushing this vax so hard.
          Kickback

Comment

Send you dr this vid...logic.

This is very much like discussions I have with mom...she just cannot comprehend why our household won't get in line & conform.

Comment

At 87 after a stroke, I might just take my chances with a virus also. Good for y'all on sticking with your choice.

Comment

Doctors hate dealing with me, I don't do well with the "god syndrome" many of them are afflicted with...that being said their job is to give medical advice that they believe to be accurate and in our best interest, our job is to decide if we want to play along.

Comment

Did she get her checkup?

Comment

Good for you. And you are correct - it is against the law for anyone to coerce or force anyone to take a vaccine that is not approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                      Doctor said your well over 65 so you need the shot, people are dying from not taking the vaccine and the ones that take it are not dying, so let's go ahead and get today
                      That doesn't sit well with me just reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        Doctors hate dealing with me, I don't do well with the "god syndrome" many of them are afflicted with...that being said their job is to give medical advice that they believe to be accurate and in our best interest, our job is to decide if we want to play along.

Correct… they are just doctors…and not God! They need to be reminded of that!

Comment

There is way too much hokey crap with this entire virus deal. Every death being a covid death, & almost none from the flu seems suspect to me. The lies about HCQ & pushing experimental vaccines almost to the point of SS tactics, a litte too much BS for me.

Comment

Good for you Bish! It’s scary to think of how many spineless caretakers allow this to happen to their loved ones!

Comment

He's advocating for what he believes to be correct and trying to do the best he can for his patients. If she doesn't want to get it, he should just move on with the rest of the exam.

Comment

Working...
                              X