Best boudin in lake Charles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best boudin in lake Charles

Going to see Rodney Carrington the 24th and figured I would pick some up.

Exit 43 on I-10 Iowa, Louisiana Monday – Friday 6:00am-8:00pm Saturday 8:00am-8:00pm Closed on Sundays On the Menu Enjoy a taste of Louisiana with our bite-sized specialty items or BBQ plate lunches. Need ideas for supper? In-Laws makes it easy! Choose from our packaged refrigerated items like seasoned choice ribeyes, seasoned pork steaks, stuffed chicken […]

Comment

Get food in Texas before crossing the state line. Trust me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        20 min away seems doable. Menu looks good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Normally get mine on the way back from Baton Rouge. In between there and lake Charles just didn’t want to drive to much further east just to turn around and come home after the show

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

No one trusts you BOB. Stick to bbq and Whataburger.

Comment

just drive

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Just went there on Sunday. Grab a box of spicy smoked boudin and hot the counter for some fresh cooked boudin balls, wraps, and cracklins. Me and Doug were in fat boy heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Just went there on Sunday. Grab a box of spicy smoked boudin and hot the counter for some fresh cooked boudin balls, wraps, and cracklins. Me and Doug were in fat boy heaven.
                  FYI they will ship to your door

Comment

I’m from sulphur, just before lake Charles on your way from Texas. Honestly sounds weird but market basket. The one out on country club road has a smokehouse and they smoke it, it’s pretty dang good. Heberts meat market is pretty decent. Make a stop in sulphur and go by b&o’s theirs is pretty good as well as their cracklins if fresh are better than best stop. But for real the market basket smoked one is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
                      I’m from sulphur, just before lake Charles on your way from Texas. Honestly sounds weird but market basket. The one out on country club road has a smokehouse and they smoke it, it’s pretty dang good. Heberts meat market is pretty decent. Make a stop in sulphur and go by b&o’s theirs is pretty good as well as their cracklins if fresh are better than best stop. But for real the market basket smoked one is pretty good
                      X2. My wife grew up in LC and we spent a lot of time there. Her family always bought their boudin from Market Basket (it's a grocery store.) They make it fresh every day. Every time we go I buy some to bring home.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Yea we were! That stuff was GOOD!!!

Comment

I’d vote to drive a little further East and get the best at Best Stop. I have a buddy bringing me back about 40 lbs worth this weekend.

By the way…I like their smoked boudain the most.

Comment

I lived off of Country Club in LC in high school and college. My parents still live there. market basket is good boudain!

Comment

Go on to Lafayette and go to Billy’s. It’s in a gas station and it’s amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X