Rare Sight in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare Sight in Texas

This is a rare sight in Texas and I don't know hen the last time most of Texas was out of some sort of drought conditions
    Attached Files

Been pretty amazing! Probably… means a drought is around the corner!

Comment

It’s been a good year so far in Tom Green county.

Comment

Very weird year for sure.

Comment

August is coming!

Comment

I'll bet west Texas is gorgeous right now. Maybe I should take a va-ca and go to Alpine.

Comment

Yep, and "they" were predicting a dry, hot summer.......

On the flipside, The North-Western part of the country is experiencing unprecedented heat and dry weather. Been a crazy year so far, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                I'll bet west Texas is gorgeous right now. Maybe I should take a va-ca and go to Alpine.
                Everywhere is greener than I've every seen, and I've lived here a long time. The deer gonna fat.

Comment

I'm not complaining about it that's for sure!

Comment

Deer are barely hitting my feeder in Kinney county. Plenty green still.

I hope all this early moisture doesn’t bring forth the A........x word come deep summertime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every trip I've made to our place in Comstock has been wet with sitting water on the ranch road. The horns are coming in nicely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s been plenty wet, that’s for sure. I could use a nice long drought in the Houston area to catch up on work. We only had 9 working days in May due to rain.

Watch for sale barns in East Texas to be full of cattle soon. Nobody is able to get their hay out of the fields. It was never even dry enough for me to put a fertilizer truck on my fields. There will be a hay shortage in our area for sure and that’ll likely cause people who buy hay to sell their cows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All this rain has kept our family from being able to utilize, and keep up with our backyard and backyard garden this year. The mosquito's have been so bad because of all the constant rain, you don't last 10 minutes out there. They never have a chance to die off like usual as we haven't had any of those long stretches with no moisture.

Comment

I see my rain dance has finally worked...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              All this rain has kept our family from being able to utilize, and keep up with our backyard and backyard garden this year. The mosquito's have been so bad because of all the constant rain, you don't last 10 minutes out there. They never have a chance to die off like usual as we haven't had any of those long stretches with no moisture.
                              Take a look at a Dynatrap mosquito trap. I've got 2 out that cover an acre each. These things work, I empty the catch out to the chickens every couple days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X