Kuiu sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuiu sale

Kuiu is having a pretty good sale right now. I just got 25% off the day pack that I already had in my cart, among 7-8 other “necessities”. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dang you

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
      dang you
      no doubt! had that $200 earmarked for something else

oh well, cant have too much kuiu gear

Comment

Thanks for heads up.

Comment

What do the sizes run like on these? Are they pretty true to size?

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
            I feel like most of their stuff runs a little small but it is meant to. It is more form fitting/athletic cut than most hunting clothing. Base layers I would order true to size and maybe a size up for outer layer jackets.

Comment

depends on what you're getting.
              I found:
              T shirts and hoodies fit true

pants and jackets:
              Pants fit true in the waist but not good fit for stocky guys with buts and legs
              jackets fit true in the shoulders and arms but tappered for skinny people on the belly. not for guys with beer bellies.

Comment

Thanks guys for the info. Guess it’s an XL for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  I feel like most of their stuff runs a little small but it is meant to. It is more form fitting/athletic cut than most hunting clothing. Base layers I would order true to size and maybe a size up for outer layer jackets.

This. I wear XL base layer tops, 2X outer layers. With the pants I wear 1 size larger than normal.

Comment

order at least a size up. that's my experience

im 6'3" 240-245 and i order xxl in tops and 40" waist in bottoms
                    leaves some room for base layers

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      order at least a size up. that's my experience

im 6'3" 240-245 and i order xxl in tops and 40" waist in bottoms
                      leaves some room for base layers

How is the length in pants and shirts ? Bugs me that they don’t have tall options in at least the pants. I’ve got an inch on ya and hate when my pants pull up above my ankles.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                        How is the length in pants and shirts ? Bugs me that they don’t have tall options in at least the pants. I’ve got an inch on ya and hate when my pants pull up above my ankles.

I am 6' and had to get both pairs of kuiu pants I have hemmed. I probably got 3-4" taken off. They were way too long for me. I don't have particularly long legs but normally wear a 32" length inseam if that helps you.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

The length is good for me abs I think it would be fine for you
                          Their sizing guide shows a 34” length for a 40” waist but since the pants are athletic fit they don’t ride up at all

The length on the tops are good as well

It’s the most comfortable gear I’ve worn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            I am 6' and had to get both pairs of kuiu pants I have hemmed. I probably got 3-4" taken off. They were way too long for me. I don't have particularly long legs but normally wear a 32" length inseam if that helps you.
                            Thanks Hunter! I wear a 36" inseam, so they might be just right for me.

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            The length is good for me abs I think it would be fine for you
                            Their sizing guide shows a 34” length for a 40” waist but since the pants are athletic fit they don’t ride up at all

The length on the tops are good as well

It’s the most comfortable gear I’ve worn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Thanks for the info!

Comment

That sale was kind of a letdown. The $17 bow holders were on my list so grabbed a couple of those and I've been wanting to try the zip-off merino underwear.

Comment

Working...
                              X