Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 07-07-2021, 10:33 PM   #1
tonyguitarguy
Four Point

Default Guy across the street recording my house

Whats the proper situation here. This guy across the street has a camcorder that he placed on the corner of his house that he faces at different houses randomly everyday. Last week it was faced at my neighbors, this week he has it facing mine.

I believe he is schizophrenic, as we've seen him have episodes over the past few years in the middle of the street. His family moved out and left him there.

We'll I saw him outside the other day and kindly asked him to stop recording or facing that camera towards our house, as I have little girls and a wife that are home by themselves somedays while Im at work. He threw a fit saying that its not illegal (which Im aware of) and that he isnt a convicted felon. He then asked me to step into his property if I want to see what he is recording. He then went into his house and brought out a gun. He left it at his gate as he approached me in the middle of the street and threatened to "mess me up" and that he is going to catch me one day. He may have ahad a pistol on his waist which is why I decided to walk into my property and wait for him to trespass before I called the cops. I never have talked to this guy in the 10 years of living here. This was the first occurrence since I feel nearly violated. Had he had the camera maybe facing his driveway or something, then it wouldn't be an issue. But Ive seen him move his camera during the day to face other houses, so he is doing something purposely.

I'm assuming nothing can be done until he breaks the law; not sure if him brandishing his weapon and threatening to hurt me is illegal, but looking for anything legal I can bring to this guy to at least get him to at least remove that camera.

Any thoughts?
tonyguitarguy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2021, 10:37 PM   #2
Bucknaked
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lavaca , Edwards & Gillespie counties

Sounds like he lost his marbles! He probably doesn’t even have the camera on and he’s looking for a fight!
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2021, 10:40 PM   #3
NannySlayer
Pope & Young

I think contacting the non- emergency Dispatch number would be your best bet and ask to speak with an officer. He could clear any questions you have & at-least start a record / paper trail in case things get more western.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NannySlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2021, 10:43 PM   #4
DaveC
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kinney County

Once the gun comes out, time to head inside and come up with a different strategy.
If heís half nuts he ainít too far from using it.

Thereís a self defense video of a bad neighbor run in ending in a double shooting not too long ago.
Iíll go dig it up....

Active Self Defense video- Graphic warning -
https://youtu.be/Id9pd8zfQcs

Last edited by DaveC; 07-07-2021 at 10:53 PM.
DaveC is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2021, 10:49 PM   #5
Hammerdown
Eight Point

Hunt In: Marquez, Jewett Tx and Kansas

Get a camera and face it towards his house. Then document everything. Call the cops every time he disturbs your peace.

Hammerdown is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2021, 10:49 PM   #6
Black-N-Red
Ten Point

Legally not sure of anything. Iíd definitely get a paper trail going with local officials. But the main thing that pop out at me was you told the guy that your wife & kid is at home by themselves while your at work sometimes. I would definitely keep a close eye on the guy. Not judging anyone but apparently something is wrong with him & you never know when heíll snap. 1st things 1st protect your family!!

Black-N-Red is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2021, 11:07 PM   #7
Muskles
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cherokee Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by NannySlayer View Post
I think contacting the non- emergency Dispatch number would be your best bet and ask to speak with an officer. He could clear any questions you have & at-least start a record / paper trail in case things get more western.

This is where I would start. Then I'd walk around the yard in my underwear every time I saw the camera pointed my way (my legs and chest shine like the vampires on twilight). Then I'd find some annoying crap to do on camera after that.
Muskles is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2021, 11:15 PM   #8
Kevin
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fannin and Argentina, Zambia, Kyrgyzstan

There is absolutely nothing you can do about the camera. What is the concern? He could just sit and watch from his porch, or his house and obtain similar information even without the camera. I would be more concerned with his mental health. Report anything out of the ordinary and I think following Nannyslayers advice above would be a great first step.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2021, 11:19 PM   #9
bloodtrail18
Eight Point

Hunt In: Uvalde, Tx

Next time he has an episode call the police. If they have any reason to think he's mentally impaired he will end up with an EMS ride to see a Doctor. The Doc may be able to get the guy some help or get him out of your hair for a while.
bloodtrail18 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 05:49 AM   #10
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

I don’t think I’d be outside my house with out a gun on me from this point forward.
Maybe he is mentally ill ( hmmm red flag ) regardless. Now that you have stirred him up you better be prepared
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 05:55 AM   #11
c3products20
Ten Point

This is one of those situations where you could/should call and report him as "mentally unfit" to own a gun!!! How long ago did his family move out? In the meantime, I would point a camera right back at him.... No telling what he's going to do! That's a scary situation, especially with kids involved...
c3products20 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:01 AM   #12
db@100
Ten Point

Just a security camera covering your property from a different angle. I don't let crap like that worry me. I don't care what my neighbors do as long as it's on their property.
db@100 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:03 AM   #13
Texas452
Eight Point

Hunt In: Burleson Coleman Leon counties

I wouldn’t have any contact with him it sounds like that is just what he is wanting to happen. Some people just look for trouble. You don’t want to end up on
FEAR THY NEIGHBOR!
Texas452 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:04 AM   #14
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Del Rio, Eldorado, Bon Wier

I’d leave him alone and mind my own business. He never bothered you in 10 years until you complained to him.
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:07 AM   #15
Hogmauler
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kerrville

Do your part to get the man some help. Our son developed some sort of non genetic psychosis after his brain surgery. It’s heartbreaking and thankfully he’s not violent. He’s the sweetest kindest man I’ve ever met. But , I digress. Keep an eye on him, call and see if you can get social services or someone to come out and do a welfare check on him. Lastly for everyone, try to out yourself in this mans position. He’s alone, afraid, possibly angry, hearing voices cursing at him all his waking moments etc etc. it’s a living nightmare folks. And yes, be careful and protect your family. And start praying for the man! That shoulda been first on my list.
Wow! Just read AC’s post. Didn’t know you complained to him.
Hogmauler is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:08 AM   #16
Uncle Saggy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3products20 View Post
This is one of those situations where you could/should call and report him as "mentally unfit" to own a gun!!! How long ago did his family move out? In the meantime, I would point a camera right back at him.... No telling what he's going to do! That's a scary situation, especially with kids involved...

Wow
Turning friends and neighbors over to big brother
Thereís a fine line thatís crossing

Uncle Saggy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:09 AM   #17
c3products20
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
Wow
Turning friends and neighbors over to big brother
Thereís a fine line thatís crossing

The guy is neither a friend or neighbor...
Old 07-08-2021, 06:19 AM   #18
Sackett
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sutton County

Several lessons here.

1. Never, ever tell someone (especially a person with mental issues) that your wife, daughter, kids, etc... are home alone or when they are alone. You have never talked to this neighbor in 10 years, you know his family left him and yet you trust him with knowledge of your absence?

2. If you suspect someone is crazy, never come onto their property and give them cause.

3. "You catch more bees with sugar" Be nice to begin with rather than accusatory.
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:22 AM   #19
Sackett
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sutton County

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
Once the gun comes out, time to head inside and come up with a different strategy.

Thereís a self defense video of a bad neighbor run in ending in a double shooting not too long ago.
Iíll go dig it up....

Dang, that was hard to watch. I think especially in today's climate, people have become "slung off".
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:26 AM   #20
Bro. Bill
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hill country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Several lessons here.

1. Never, ever tell someone (especially a person with mental issues) that your wife, daughter, kids, etc... are home alone or when they are alone. You have never talked to this neighbor in 10 years, you know his family left him and yet you trust him with knowledge of your absence?

2. If you suspect someone is crazy, never come onto their property and give them cause.

3. "You catch more bees with sugar" Be nice to begin with rather than accusatory.
Sound advice!!
Bro. Bill is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:30 AM   #21
Bruiser
Ten Point

example of what not to do for feels
Bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:32 AM   #22
c3products20
Ten Point

Quote:

Iíll go dig it up....

I can't believe that guy shot his friend and neighbor....... That was tough to watch, dang!
Old 07-08-2021, 06:40 AM   #23
BigCountry101
Four Point

I am pretty sure OP didn't run across street and tell this guy he knows is unstable that his family is often home alone.

Instead of "kindly asked him to stop recording or facing that camera towards our house, as I have little girls and a wife that are home by themselves somedays while Im at work." I think he probably intended something more like "Since my wife and girls are home alone while I am at work, I kindly asked him to stop..."
BigCountry101 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:44 AM   #24
dbaio1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Bienville and Jackson Parish Louisiana - Union Community area

Call the police.
He brought out a gun and threatened you.
Mental health issues and guns are not a good combination.
Good luck.
dbaio1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:48 AM   #25
Mudcatz
Four Point

Quote:
Several lessons here.

He told this to a neighbor of at least 10yrs with a camera facing his house. Donít think he provided any information that wasnít obvious. Probably did more harm by posting it on web tho.
Mudcatz is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:51 AM   #26
BTLowry
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Behind the house and public in Texas; Kansas Unit 5

I would get me a laser pointer / gun sight and aim it directly into that camera lens and lock it down. Maybe it would damage something inside the camera to make it useless. At a minimum it would blind the camera when it is facing your direction

Since you have already kicked the hornet nest so to speak, you better be ready to do what is required if he twists off
BTLowry is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:53 AM   #27
justhrowit
Ten Point

Hunt In: Your tree stand.

Call the police.
Ignore/Avoid him
Move

I'll be honest, I'd consider the third option if I felt my and my family's safety was at imminent risk.
justhrowit is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:54 AM   #28
miket
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Grimes County, Victoria

Quote:

Iíll go dig it up....

Geez that was pretty rough, they were clearly aholes but I still almost teared up. Freaking psycho
miket is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 06:55 AM   #29
BlackoutRam2500
Eight Point

What's done is done as far as the encounter you had with him goes. Don't beat yourself up on that front.

Now, what you can do from this point on as others have suggested is get a camera of your own to document what he is up to.

Let your wife and daughters know when they see this guy outside to go inside.

Call law enforcement and make a record of what you are dealing with.

Next time you see him, wave nicely. If he says anything to you be polite and let him know you were having a bad day and realized you may have come at him sideways but meant no disrespect. (Do this from your property not his)

Mental health is no joke. If this guy is on the edge the last thing you want to do is be an excuse and put your family in his cross hairs.

I have a weird neighbor who lives about a mile down the road and he walks by my house on occasion. He made the mistake one day of talking to my kids who were playing outside. Long story short I am building a fence. At first I was gonna go knock on his door but my dad talked me down off that ledge. 25 years in law enforcement and his advice is donít step on his property and give him an excuse.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
BlackoutRam2500 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 07:27 AM   #30
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cherokee, Rusk Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Iíd leave him alone and mind my own business. He never bothered you in 10 years until you complained to him.
Please do not interject common sense into this thread. What in the hell is wrong with you AC ?

Drycreek3189 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 07:29 AM   #31
CEO
Pope & Young

How long ago did the rest of the family leave?
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 07:34 AM   #32
M16
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, ,Menard Counties

In this day and age cameras are probably pointed in everybody’s yard. Have you checked all your neighbors houses? You might have a bunch more aimed at you.
M16 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 07:49 AM   #33
hopedale
Pope & Young

Hunt In: WMAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
What's done is done as far as the encounter you had with him goes. Don't beat yourself up on that front.

Now, what you can do from this point on as others have suggested is get a camera of your own to document what he is up to.

Let your wife and daughters know when they see this guy outside to go inside.

Call law enforcement and make a record of what you are dealing with.

Next time you see him, wave nicely. If he says anything to you be polite and let him know you were having a bad day and realized you may have come at him sideways but meant no disrespect. (Do this from your property not his)

Mental health is no joke. If this guy is on the edge the last thing you want to do is be an excuse and put your family in his cross hairs.

I have a weird neighbor who lives about a mile down the road and he walks by my house on occasion. He made the mistake one day of talking to my kids who were playing outside. Long story short I am building a fence. At first I was gonna go knock on his door but my dad talked me down off that ledge. 25 years in law enforcement and his advice is donít step on his property and give him an excuse.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
This but not sure i'd wave at him or tell him another thing from this point out.
hopedale is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 07:54 AM   #34
RifleBowPistol
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyguitarguy View Post
Whats the proper situation here. This guy across the street has a camcorder that he placed on the corner of his house that he faces at different houses randomly everyday. Last week it was faced at my neighbors, this week he has it facing mine.

I believe he is schizophrenic, as we've seen him have episodes over the past few years in the middle of the street. His family moved out and left him there.

We'll I saw him outside the other day and kindly asked him to stop recording or facing that camera towards our house, as I have little girls and a wife that are home by themselves somedays while Im at work. He threw a fit saying that its not illegal (which Im aware of) and that he isnt a convicted felon. He then asked me to step into his property if I want to see what he is recording. He then went into his house and brought out a gun. He left it at his gate as he approached me in the middle of the street and threatened to "mess me up" and that he is going to catch me one day. He may have ahad a pistol on his waist which is why I decided to walk into my property and wait for him to trespass before I called the cops. I never have talked to this guy in the 10 years of living here. This was the first occurrence since I feel nearly violated. Had he had the camera maybe facing his driveway or something, then it wouldn't be an issue. But Ive seen him move his camera during the day to face other houses, so he is doing something purposely.

I'm assuming nothing can be done until he breaks the law; not sure if him brandishing his weapon and threatening to hurt me is illegal, but looking for anything legal I can bring to this guy to at least get him to at least remove that camera.

Any thoughts?
I would talk to the police, so they know about him. I would not waist any time trying to find something minor on the guy to turn him in to the police. I say minor, meaning anything that would have the police at his house, or arrest him where he goes to jail for a couple of days. Anything along those lines is going to really get him fired up and escalate things to a much more dangerous level.

He definitely sounds like he has some serious mental issues, that need to be dealt with. Most likely there is nothing that can be done, until he does something extreme, like kill someone or try to kill someone. He can claim he is only protecting himself and his property, and he has the right to do so.

Recording his actions, without him knowing, then documenting anything that you find to be potentially wrong doing on his part, to show the police. But make it clear to them, you just want them to be aware of him and ask for any advice on what would be required to get your neighbor checked into a mental hospital. Then work on that, if possible. That's probably not possible, but every time the police show up at his house, after you call them, is going to greatly escalate the situation. There is a decent chance he will do something extreme, if the police show up at his place repeatedly.

you nor the police can be at your house 24/7 to protect your family, crazy people pick the most unlikely times to do crazy stuff. Keep that in mind, before you go making yourself and your family his primary target.
RifleBowPistol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 07:59 AM   #35
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

My cameras catch my neighbors houses and houses across the street. The fact he is using a camcorder that unless he has a lot of spare time recharging, deleting tapes/disk/memory...i bet its not even recording.

My neighbor was crazy and i just made sure i was cautious when my kids where outside and always polite to him, even when he made no sense. He actually was really accepting of us and bothered the other neighbors. He eventually burnt the house down and left a couple months ago. No drama was ever had.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:00 AM   #36
Greenheadless
Ten Point

Hunt In: Liberty County

Quote:
Several lessons here.

I have to agree with this statement.
Greenheadless is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:02 AM   #37
GarGuy
Pope & Young

Start a youtube channel. Go out and mess we with him every day on film. You could be rich. It has happened.
GarGuy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:09 AM   #38
hpdrifter
Ten Point

Hunt In: anywhere I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-N-Red View Post
Legally not sure of anything. Iíd definitely get a paper trail going with local officials. But the main thing that pop out at me was you told the guy that your wife & kid is at home by themselves while your at work sometimes. I would definitely keep a close eye on the guy. Not judging anyone but apparently something is wrong with him & you never know when heíll snap. 1st things 1st protect your family!!

never disclose such info..even tho he probably has discovered that already.

And, the fact he brought up that he wasn't "a convicted felon" brings to mind that he may have had a close encounter with the law but got away with it.
hpdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:12 AM   #39
camoclad
Ten Point

Hunt In: central tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarGuy View Post
Start a youtube channel. Go out and mess we with him every day on film. You could be rich. It has happened.
Lol. This^

Or, mind your own buisness. Sounds like you started a unnecessary situation and now have drama in your life
camoclad is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:15 AM   #40
kingranch
Ten Point

this is why i live where i cant see my neighbors...
time to move
kingranch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:18 AM   #41
perryr
Eight Point

Do you live in a HOA neighborhood? My next door neighbor sounds like he may be related to your neighbor. I have been facing the same issues (minus the gun) for several years and I finally got the HOA involved. They sent him a letter demanding he not point his cameras on anyone else's property.

On a side note, if you want to get him wound up I have found a few things that really get the job done. If you have a friend with a drone, have them park a couple of blocks away and send it up when he's outside. You really want to hoover the drone about 5-10 feet above this neighbors head. A good 5mins seems to do the trick. Next, do a bit of people watching and see what bothers this person most. In my case, this particular neighbor does not like noise. Since my garage faces his house I have installed a very nice stereo in my garage. Once he starts his issues with me, my family, or the neighborhood kids I politely turn on Motley Crue or Pantera to a level I can comfortably hear inside my house. This most always causes him to return into his house. Lastly, you want to keep some chairs, cold Dr. Pepper, waters, or gatorade in you garage. When the police come by invite them to visit and help themselves to a cold drink, before you know half the block will be over. The children really enjoy when the officers play basketball with them and let them tour the police cars. Don't forget to ask them to turn on the lights and sirens!
perryr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:20 AM   #42
ACbob
Eight Point

Hunt In: Sabinal & Victoria Cnty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaio1 View Post
Call the police.
He brought out a gun and threatened you.
Mental health issues and guns are not a good combination.
Good luck.
When he introduced a gun into the situation he crossed a line. Not illegal to have/display on your own property, but that was a threat.
ACbob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:22 AM   #43
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

I’d start messing with the back of his house. Leave small enigmatic electronic devices, cryptic messages, move things. Make him shift the focus of his ops in the other direction.

While that would be fun, I’d leave him alone. Tell my family to steer clear.
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:24 AM   #44
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryr View Post
Do you live in a HOA neighborhood? My next door neighbor sounds like he may be related to your neighbor. I have been facing the same issues (minus the gun) for several years and I finally got the HOA involved. They sent him a letter demanding he not point his cameras on anyone else's property.

On a side note, if you want to get him wound up I have found a few things that really get the job done. If you have a friend with a drone, have them park a couple of blocks away and send it up when he's outside. You really want to hoover the drone about 5-10 feet above this neighbors head. A good 5mins seems to do the trick. Next, do a bit of people watching and see what bothers this person most. In my case, this particular neighbor does not like noise. Since my garage faces his house I have installed a very nice stereo in my garage. Once he starts his issues with me, my family, or the neighborhood kids I politely turn on Motley Crue or Pantera to a level I can comfortably hear inside my house. This most always causes him to return into his house. Lastly, you want to keep some chairs, cold Dr. Pepper, waters, or gatorade in you garage. When the police come by invite them to visit and help themselves to a cold drink, before you know half the block will be over. The children really enjoy when the officers play basketball with them and let them tour the police cars. Don't forget to ask them to turn on the lights and sirens!
My man, I like your style (minus the HOAÖ Iíll never subject myself to those power hungry rat bassturds)
Playa is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:26 AM   #45
bswift355
Four Point

Hunt In: All over Texas

Quote:

Iíll go dig it up....

Holly S**t that video was crazy.
bswift355 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:27 AM   #46
Lone_Wolf
Ten Point

Hunt In: Bosque Hill McLennan Navarro Counties

I'd take the lens of his camera out with a pellet gun. If he still points it at your house. You know he's nut's. Wait till dark 30
Lone_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:27 AM   #47
7sdad
Ten Point

Wait until he's asleep and go over and spray paint the camera lens.
7sdad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:28 AM   #48
MadHatter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by bswift355 View Post
Holly S**t that video was crazy.
Wild wasn't it!!
He definitely reached his breaking point .
Never expected him to come back out a 2nd time, let alone with a rifle.
MadHatter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:33 AM   #49
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyguitarguy View Post

Any thoughts?
What he did, threatening you, yes it is very illegal. Brandishing a weapon as he did, combined with a threat is serious stuff.
lovemylegacy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2021, 08:34 AM   #50
Bassdeer
Ten Point

Sorry you have to go through this, be careful guy sounds like he's losing it.
Bassdeer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top