Beaumont Area People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaumont Area People

Does anyone have a spot where I can park my truck for the weekend or know where I can park my truck for the weekend? We’re headed to LA fishing and I’d like to park it there and jump in with a buddy. Thanks.

I wouldn’t, it won’t be there when you get back.

Comment

That’s ok, my truck is worth more in insurance money than actual value.

Comment

Walmart MIGHT be the best spot pending how long your leaving it..
        More than a few days I'd bring it to Lumberton Walmart.

Comment

It will be from tomorrow morning until Sunday morning. Was thinking I’d I can’t find a place I may park at the hospital.

Comment

The hospitals are pretty stechy at night, I have a friend that works at St. Elizabeth and had her window smashed in about a months ago. Since your headed down 1-10 I would pull into bridge city (south of the interstate about 10 mins or could take 73 out of Winnie for a straight shot and less traffic) and park it at Walmart. Small town and not a lot of action after 10. Not sayin it won’t get broken into but it has a lot less chance then in Beaumont.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude, I live out in the woods, feel free to park it at my place.

Comment

We got it covered.

Comment

Not sure if Mayhem was speaking for you but I have a spot in Groves if you still need a place and want to detour a little south of Beaumont.

Send me a PM if so.

T

Comment

Yeah mayhem got me a spot. Thanks to the people offering up a place.

Comment

Seems you have good options.

I live 3 blocks from the southern international airport in Houston. "Hobby Airport"
                      Park here any time.....
                      Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 07-07-2021, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I've got a place in Winnie if your place falls through.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

I got tied up and wasn't able to respond yesterday but everything happens for a reason. I live just outside of Bridge City off Hwy 1442. Last night there were a lot of cars in our neighborhood that were gone through, a couple of kids it looks like. Got change and such. One house had their garage door opened via the opener.

I was just talking to a guy the other day about door openers and he brings his inside every night. Stated that the garage door is just a curtain in 90% of homes as most folks don't lock their house to garage door each night.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            Yeah mayhem got me a spot. Thanks to the people offering up a place.
                            Sho nuff brother. If it falls through, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I got tied up and wasn't able to respond yesterday but everything happens for a reason. I live just outside of Bridge City off Hwy 1442. Last night there were a lot of cars in our neighborhood that were gone through, a couple of kids it looks like. Got change and such. One house had their garage door opened via the opener.

I was just talking to a guy the other day about door openers and he brings his inside every night. Stated that the garage door is just a curtain in 90% of homes as most folks don't lock their house to garage door each night.

Heard they hit quail valley last night as well, and these weren’t kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X