Beretta a400 issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beretta a400 issue

Hopefully someone can help me out. I took my plug and spring out to install a mag extension for snow goose season and having an issue going back to stock. I can’t get the forend cap on with the original plug. If I take the plug out it goes on fine but once I put it in it won’t lock in. The plug is sitting flush in the mag tube cap so I’m dumbfounded and hoping it’s some simple oversight.
    Thanks

Is yours plastic, or metal? Plastic ones can get the threads boogered up fairly easy.

Comment

I got it, I am an idiot lol. I had also taken the plug out of my sons gun and thought for sure I knew which was which.

Comment

lol. Glad you got it figured out man.

Comment

So the A400 indeed had owner issues lol

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
            A400's have issues in general.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
              I got it, I am an idiot lol. I had also taken the plug out of my sons gun and thought for sure I knew which was which.
              Classic Glad you got it figured out

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                lol. Glad you got it figured out man.
                Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                I had this gun fly apart in the marsh, still don’t know what happened exactly but I took a shot and the forend cap, mag cap, plug and spring all went flying out of the gun. Luckily I found it, put it back together next shot same thing. Took it home ordered a new forend cap thinking that was the problem, nope same thing next time tested it. Sent it back to beretta and had it repaired and it’s been fine since then. They didn’t include a description of the issue only that they replaced some stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                  A400's have issues in general.
                  ^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X