Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves

Somebody helped themselves to mailbox on backside of my place.

Got me a crystal clear plate pic with mailbox in frame, 5min later got them on the way out and mailbox gone.

Report filed with SO and planning to press charges.
    If the postal inspector will do anything I will pursue that too

Not the first little thing that has vanished, most of which I would have gladly given to anyone that asked

Nothing lower than a thief IMO. Who in hell needs to steal a mailbox ?

Comment

Gotta be E. Texas. Meth heads.

Comment

amazes me these idiots still don't understand the concept of hidden (or not hidden) camera

Comment

Nothing like a thief upgrading their gov't check box by stealing one...

Comment

Sorry Brian. Hope the SO and PO do something about it. Keep us posted.

Comment

Dang...
              Just the other day a Big Sandy officer caught someone steals catalytic converters. Hope the punish him and your pos to the full extent of the law!

Comment

We grew up in a rural area with no locks on the doors. Those that had locks never used them. The rural areas have changed.

Comment

America has changed. Dumocrats don’t believe in the rule of law. Defund police, the flag is racist, and crime rate soaring. Their answer is to take guns away from law abiding patriots.
                  Vote them out in 2022, if we last that long.

Comment

It's happened to me twice. The postal service doesn't give to rats *** about helping

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      It's happened to me twice. The postal service doesn't give to rats *** about helping

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                      I have never heard of getting a mailbox stolen, yet it happened to you, TWICE. Hmmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        I have never heard of getting a mailbox stolen, yet it happened to you, TWICE. Hmmmmm....

Pat only uses solid gold mailboxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I half expected a catalytic converter post - tundra owners where ya at?

Comment

Sorry to hear this Bryan. You need to talk to a USPS Inspector, and not the Post Master. Post Master might can put you in touch with one in your area. Inspectors are the ones who do investigations. And enforce the law. My last girlfriend was one.

Maybe they are hoping the mailman will still deliver "your" mail to it?

Comment

I've roped a few from the back of a pickup, but never stole one.

Comment

Working...
                              X