Not your normal feeder light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not your normal feeder light?

I have used the search function. I’m looking for feeder lights. However, my areas get minimal sun. I have bought some Amazon lights but they only work half the time due to lack of sun. I’m hoping to find some battery power so I can hook a solar panel too. That way if lack of sun I can just put a new battery on it and keep going. Reason is I run hog hunts and before hunters I can check to make sure they are working and if not just replace with new battery. With that said I’m hoping to find some budget friendly ones as I need 7-10. All rifle stands 60-80 yards so need to be fairly bright as well. Color don’t matter. I’ve searched the web and just don’t seem to have any luck.

led hunting lighting for hog and predator hunting, makers of the best hunting lights available the Kill Light®, XLR 100, XLR 252, XLR 250, HD Series, 250HD, 500HD, 750HD, Outfitter, Sportsman, piglet light, feeder lights, gun lights, bow lights, blood tracking lights, led lights, hunting

You need this. Add it to your existing light

Comment

I have this one from Walmart. Paid about $25. Harbor Freight has them for $20 I think. I paid $1 at Dollar General for the red plastic I out over the light. You can leave it white if you wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        https://elusivewildlife.com/shop/hun...ower-pack.html

You need this. Add it to your existing light
        Those look nice however my current lights do not have an external plug or way to hook it up. They are all in one lights.

But I could find some cheaper lights that it could hook up to and be good.

Comment

This might be an option

Feeder solar lights for lighting up your entire baited area. Our feeder lights can light up over 12,000 square feet and run all night every night with remote.

They run off of a 12V battery

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Which lights do you currently run?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              This might be an option

Feeder solar lights for lighting up your entire baited area. Our feeder lights can light up over 12,000 square feet and run all night every night with remote.

They run off of a 12V battery

Yea I wish I could afford them! They are the best.

Comment

I just bought these so hopefully they do good. They have solar with d cell battery backup.
                SOLLA 2000LM Wireless Battery Operated & Solar Powered Flood Light, 2 Pack,5000K Daylight, IP65 Waterproof Outdoor Motion Sensor Light with Adjustable Head for Yard, Garage, Driveway https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LV36CNL...6JNJ9WZM99ZD4E

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                  I just bought these so hopefully they do good. They have solar with d cell battery backup.
                  SOLLA 2000LM Wireless Battery Operated & Solar Powered Flood Light, 2 Pack,5000K Daylight, IP65 Waterproof Outdoor Motion Sensor Light with Adjustable Head for Yard, Garage, Driveway https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LV36CNL...6JNJ9WZM99ZD4E
                  Let us know if the white light runs the animals off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                    Let us know if the white light runs the animals off.

Yea I may get some green tint but my current lights are white light and no issues when they work

Comment

Yea I may get some green tint but my current lights are white light and no issues when they work
                      That's good to know.

I tried a cheap white driveway light by my feeder. It didn't work. Wasn't bright enough for me

Comment

Do those have a long cord that you could mount the solar panel higher in the tree? If not, maybe splice in new wire and get above the shadows of the foliage.
                        Just a thought

Comment

These are awesome . . I've had one out for 7 months without a hitch . . Elusive Wildlife makes some solid stuff . . Based in Conroe . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            These are awesome . . I've had one out for 7 months without a hitch . . Elusive Wildlife makes some solid stuff . . Based in Conroe . .
                            I like these, they are labeled as they should be. Now if they were Harvest lights I wouldn’t give them a second look

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                              I like these, they are labeled as they should be. Now if they were Harvest lights I wouldn’t give them a second look
                              Maybe something like this? . .

Comment

Working...
                              X