BIL's FIL and family need prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIL's FIL and family need prayers please

Many of you prayed for my BIL a couple weeks ago for his brain tumor surgery. Today, at work, his FIL had a pretty massive heart attack. My oldest son works for him and said the paramedics showed up within 5 minutes and worked on him for about an hour (not sure if that's real time, or just how long it felt). He was still unresponsive, and blue (according to my son), when they hauled him out to the ambulance. My son is usually cool as a cucumber with stuff like this, but my wife said he sounded pretty shook up over the phone. If you will, please send up a prayer for David Cooley and his family. David was planning to retire in the next couple months and enjoy playing in his band (David and friends) a little more. Hopefully he'll still get that wish. Thank you!

Praying

Comment

You got 'em Muskles....sorry to hear that...

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up for David Cooley and family

Comment

I’m praying for David Cooley and the family.

Comment

Update from BIL's wife and my son: The guys at work revived him once at work for about 20 seconds before the paramedics got there. The paramedics revived him twice on the way to the hospital and/or at the hospital. They're trying to get him stabized so they can send him to Tyler.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Sent up...............

Comment

David went home to see our Lord. Please continue prayers for his wife, 2 daughters, 3 granddaughters, and the rest of the family and friends.

Comment

Ah, man. Prayer sent^ just now for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              David went home to see our Lord. Please continue prayers for his wife, 2 daughters, 3 granddaughters, and the rest of the family and friends.
                              Sorry to hear that for the family left behind. Prayers up for their comfort but David is now with the one that matters for eternal life.

Comment

Working...
                              X