• Show
Clear All

Rattlesnake trying to get revenge

At a friend’s place in Jack County

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes AF

Comment

I killed one and cut it's head off and put the body in an ice chest. An hour later I walked by the head and it opened up like that. The body would strike at you if you bumped it. Freaked my son out the first time.

Comment

I know a guy who cut the head off of one in his driveway. Then attempted to kick it out of the way with his house shoes on. He spent two weeks in the hospital when that head clamped down and got a good strike in on his toes.

Comment

I've had a headless rattler strike at me. I might have peed a little.

Comment

Had a buddy have to get airlifted from the King Ranch to a hospital after decapitated rattlebug chomped down on him.

Comment

I learned something new today, on TBH.....................

Some of us....... got some dumb-a#& friends...........

Comment

A friend in high-school got bit by a head after running over the snake with a shredder. He climbed off the tractor and got bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                  I've had a headless rattler strike at me. I might have peed a little.

I picked a head less one up by the tail once. He hit me with a bloody stump right in the forearm. I screamed like a 5 year old girl and threw the snake. It took several beers that day to get my heart to slow back down. I pick up with a stick now. Some lessons you don’t forget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hence the old saying that “A snake don’t die till the sun goes down”.

It freaks people out when I’m skinning a rattler and the headless stump strikes me. Lol.

Comment

They have a hard time doing that when that head is squashed with a boot, ball bat, or whatever else i have handy.

Comment

Cool vd

Comment

We had a bowl of skinned out snakes soaking in water in the refrigerator one time, heard a noise in the kitchen and found all the skinned snakes crawled out of the bowl

Comment

These are some wild rattler stories. Cool vid Jerp, Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That’s why the only good rattlesnake is a headless rattlesnake!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X