Gaming computer help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming computer help

Welll my son wants a gaming computer and I'm not a fan of best buy. Can anyone help me to find one or any PC guys that can build us one? I'm just north of Fort Worth. Thanks in advance.

Check Tigerdirect.com

Comment

I'm not a computer guy and my son and I built one. Wasn't that difficult and actually a great father/son project plus we both learned a lot.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My boys both have gaming computers from DigitalStorm.com

Comment

Is there a microcenter in Ft Worth. I got my son one for Christmas from the one in Addison. Awesome customer service. Graphics card went out already. No questions and the replaced it. It was a fluke.

Also, ask what he wants in a gaming computer. There is a difference in Minecraft gaming and hard core gaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty easy to do your self, I’d be glad to walk y’all through the process! That being said Graphics Cards are super hard to find and prices are sky high right now due to bots and false shortages. If he or you would like to shoot me a message I’ll be glad to help!

Comment

OP,

You didn't list a budget, but my kiddo has a gaming laptop from MSI.

You asked for computer, so I'm thinking you're wanting to go with a desktop. If so, check this one out - https://us.msi.com/Desktop/Aegis-RS

Have you spoken to your kiddo on what they were wanting?

Comment

Use ibuypower. Good pcs and just about as low as you can get on prices. I couldn't build this pc for the same price I purchased. Cost maybe 1k

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely see what he’s wanting to do with it, what kind of games, what resolution, and above all what your budget is

Comment

In for this as my son is looking to build/ buy one as well.

Comment

Shop iBUYPOWER for your gaming pc needs. Choose from our pre-built RDY computers or use our custom pc builder tool today.

Lots of options but prices have increased significantly from the last time I looked. Also I'm using a ryzen 7 on another pc and am very impressed with their newer stuffs vs Intel. Although I do have and use both.

Have fun.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                        Welll my son wants a gaming computer and I'm not a fan of best buy. Can anyone help me to find one or any PC guys that can build us one? I'm just north of Fort Worth. Thanks in advance.
                        I agree with some of the comments below - build it yourself with your son. I just upgraded my gaming rig (kinda - still waiting on graphics card) and my dad helped put it together. A great way to spend some time. Shoot me a PM and I can help you put a parts list together.

Drew

These are the parts I used - I reused my old case and no GPU yet

Last edited by Drewboy22; 05-17-2021, 11:41 AM.

Comment

My son can want that all he wants, he ain't getting it!

Welcome to the outdoors ole son

Comment

I'm also interested in building a new one to replace the loud HP dinosaur that I am working with now.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                              I'm also interested in building a new one to replace the loud HP dinosaur that I am working with now.
                              I highly recommend it, its fun building your own.

Comment

Working...
                              X