Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington Plant

Remington plant reopening.

The Remington ammunitions plant in Lonoke is back and fully operational, President of Remington Outdoors Jason Vadnerbrink told The American Rifleman on Monday. Remington Outdoors declared bankrupt…

That's great news.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I drove by the plant last Friday and you couldn’t fit another car in the parking lot

Comment

Awesome news

Comment

Great news!! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That’s great news.
            A shelf full of green box, .243 and .270 Core-Lokt would make me happy.

Comment

Reopening?? They are going & blowing around the clock in 3 shifts. Vid will make you smile.

Remington Ammunition President Jason Vanderbrink announced that "the Big Green is back" and showcased the company's Lonoke, Ark. plant.

Comment

Awesome! I hope the resellers take a huge hit. They already keep hoarding to keep prices artificially inflated....

Comment

Thanks for that link Artos - great video. That Jason Vanderbrink fella is very passionate about pumping out the ammo!

Comment

I'm ready to see those yellow and green boxes stacked deep on the shelves.

Comment

How in corn bred hell does a ammo company go bankrupt in merica these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                        That’s great news.
                        A shelf full of green box, .243 and .270 Core-Lokt would make me happy.
                        Me too!

Comment

Working...
                        X