Does HEB carry ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does HEB carry ammo?

Wife just showed me a video of the line of people waiting to get into HEB, it was insane. I cam to the conclusion they received several pallets of 22lr and 9mm.

Lol! They're waiting for milk.The line at Braums was long as well.

Comment

I waited in line yesterday 2 hrs. I didn’t need anything but had to get some things for family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
        Waited in the drive through for 20 mins yesterday at Braums only to pull up to the voice box and saw a sign saying no ice cream. That was the only reason I went.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
          I bet Low Fence could get that $100 a gallon right now. Hell, I’d give him $200 a gallon if he delivered, but I’m not waiting in that line.

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Same at Bucees

Comment

Nope

Giving away electricity today with a $10 purchase.

Comment

Next door neighbor has a part time job that he restocks the shelves at HEB with over the counter meds. He's called the people he knows at the HEBs he goes to. They are out of essentials (water, bread, etc), so I'm not planning on visiting until Saturday\Sunday.

Doubtful even then they will have the few items we need.

Comment

My wife orders curbside pickup at H-E-B. Placed order yesterday and the earliest pickup is Saturday afternoon. Still better than standing in line for hours.

Comment

I went this morning, turned around and left. The line was wrapped around the building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s the line like at the licker store. That’s the only thing I’m getting low on.

Comment

Why ? COVID restrictions? Our local Heb was full but no lines

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            Why ? COVID restrictions? Our local Heb was full but no lines
                            From what I’ve seen on the couple beer runs I’ve made, they have forgot about social distancing. People at the convenience store we’re buying any “junk” food they could get their hands on saying how they needed to survive.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X