Motivational church speaker, and donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys, my church is looking for a good motivational speaker with a good testimony. Looking for outdoor related. We’re going to put on our first men’s supper/wild game dinner. We’re looking for all sorts of things. Door prizes, raffles, games, 3D shoot, and a skeet shoot!! Will have a blast!!!

So any of you guys know anyone or have any ideas who I can get in touch with? Looking for any and all ideas!! Also, I’ll post the time and date and where when we nail it all down!! Would love for some of you guys to come out and eat and join us for some fellowship.

Thanks in advance fellas!!

Pastor Rob Purdy, 1st Baptist Seabrook

Comment

Look up Steve Friskup out of mule shoe Tx. Coffee with the colonel on Facebook. One of the best speakers I’ve ever came across

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gary Miller Outdoor Truths Ministries
        Harrogate TN

Comment

Have Phil, Willie, or Al Robertson come speak.

Comment

Charles Lowery talks a good message. Look up his website.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
              Have Phil, Willie, or Al Robertson come speak.

Jase or Al would be better. They do those engagements quite often. Willie doesn't do em that much at all. I love Phil but I saw him at a church in Dallas. Wasn't what I expected. Hard to explain but a lot like how he is on the Unashamed podcast if your familiar with that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kingdom dog ministries.

Comment

Comment

What church? When is it? Soon, or in the Spring/Summer?
                    Last edited by Burnadell; 12-08-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      What church? When is it? Soon, or in the Spring/Summer?
                      Church at West Mountain, just north of Gladewater off of 271. We’re thinking in February so it will be after most seasons close.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                        Jase or Al would be better. They do those engagements quite often. Willie doesn't do em that much at all. I love Phil but I saw him at a church in Dallas. Wasn't what I expected. Hard to explain but a lot like how he is on the Unashamed podcast if your familiar with that.

Listen to the podcast often, so I understand. I’ve listed to Phil speak in person a few times, along with the others. Haven’t had a chance to attend when Jase is speaking but I’d love to given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post

I’ll second Jase, he did one for us and was excellent.

Comment

Lake fork baptist does this every year and has had some great speakers! They would be a good place to get pointers from.

Comment

This guy right here will bring the house down!! He's a John Wayne impersonator. I've seen him speak on multiple occasions. He does a fantastic job at delivering the Gospel message as well as a great patriotic message. Friend of mine, for his 65th b'day, his wife hired Gene to do his Rooster Cogburn get up and go out and "arrest" my friend and bring him in... to a huge suprise b'day party... It was over the top...

He uses his likeness of the Duke as a "lure" to draw folks in so he can witness to them... I'd Highly recommend him!!

Comment

Working...
                              X