The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Ford Bronco

So after teasing us for 10 years, what are your thoughts on the new Bronco? All the videos of it were released at 7:00 pm today on The Bronco Nation you tube channel. https://youtu.be/SdnWBR6F728
    I’m very partial to the original bronco since I own a ‘76 but for a new vehicle, I like what I saw. All 3 models come with standard 4 wheel drive, all come with 35” tires, Dana axles and a suspension system similar to that of the Baja off-road vehicles. The open air design of the 4-door looks very fun. I’m not disappointed. What are yalls thoughts?

I’m excited for it! I think they knocked it out of the park on this one.

Comment

All I can say is BAD AZZ!

Next thing you know the Chevy blazer will start to look like the bronco
      Kinda like the new line of Chevy trucks looking more and more like f150s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It looks pretty good to me! Really liked some of the interior features, especially the seats. Trying to throw in some retro flavor!

Comment

Ford killed it

Comment

Me likey the two door!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
              Ford killed it
              I’ll be honest, I was very prepared to be very underwhelmed and disappointed....I was not

Comment

2.7 EcoBoost........disappointed

Comment

Only bad thing is their poor it support. Been trying to order all night and website is crashing big time

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                    Had one in a crew cab f150. Super fast. With factory 4.7 gears, what more do you want.

Comment

Ford home run again

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post

Did they run out of mice, treadmills, and cheese cubes?

Comment

Looks like an International Scout on the outside. I didn’t hang around to look at the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                            So after teasing us for 10 years, what are your thoughts on the new Bronco? All the videos of it were released at 7:00 pm today on The Bronco Nation you tube channel. https://youtu.be/SdnWBR6F728
                            I’m very partial to the original bronco since I own a ‘76 but for a new vehicle, I like what I saw. All 3 models come with standard 4 wheel drive, all come with 35” tires, Dana axles and a suspension system similar to that of the Baja off-road vehicles. The open air design of the 4-door looks very fun. I’m not disappointed. What are yalls thoughts?

All don’t come with 35”. It’s a Sasquatch package offered on the 2 and 4 door only. Not the sport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s sad that they have to have a disclaimer about nature.

Comment

Working...
                              X