Sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

She gonna be just fine. Prayers for speedy recovery

Comment

sent it!

Comment

My prayers are with her Curt, with your Dad, you, and all the family.

Comment

Prayers sent ^^^

Comment

Sent Curt

Comment

Our God's got this Curt! You got all my numbers... Holler if I can help in any way.

Lord Jesus, we know You as Savior. We know You as our advocate with the Father, and you know You from Your Word. You have told us that whatever need when we ask in Your name You will grant it. We ask You Lord to heal this sweet mom from her illness. Guide our brother Curt's father with Your Divine wisdom to get her back home safely. Comfort Curt and the rest of the family as You bring them both safely home to rest up while You heal her. Protect Curt's dad Lord and keep him healthy and free of this terrible disease. Cover them both with Your mercy as they travel back home. Complete Your healing in Curt's mom and strengthen his dad that he may care for her.
                    We love You Lord and we are totally dependent on You and Your promises through Your grace. These things we ask and pray in Your precious and Holy name, Amen...

Update the travel and healing as you can Curt...

Comment

Good luck and prayers for her and your Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Our God's got this Curt! You got all my numbers... Holler if I can help in any way.

Lord Jesus, we know You as Savior. We know You as our advocate with the Father, and you know You from Your Word. You have told us that whatever need when we ask in Your name You will grant it. We ask You Lord to heal this sweet mom from her illness. Guide our brother Curt's father with Your Divine wisdom to get her back home safely. Comfort Curt and the rest of the family as You bring them both safely home to rest up while You heal her. Protect Curt's dad Lord and keep him healthy and free of this terrible disease. Cover them both with Your mercy as they travel back home. Complete Your healing in Curt's mom and strengthen his dad that he may care for her.
                        We love You Lord and we are totally dependent on You and Your promises through Your grace. These things we ask and pray in Your precious and Holy name, Amen...

Update the travel and healing as you can Curt...
                        Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers sent for mom and family!

Comment

Will be praying for them for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X