Dumpster Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    I could just see that on someone's front porch when they walk outside in the morning.

I forgot it was in the garage and when I flipped on the light the next morning I did a little shuffle. [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by stoof View Post
      i forgot it was in the garage and when i flipped on the light the next morning i did a little shuffle. [emoji3]
      :d:d:d:d:d

Comment

OMG THIS IS PRANK GOLDMINE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in line to rent it

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            So, how do I get this guy in front of a game cam without being in the pics myself? The ultimate crime.

Over the camera like an animal is close and then set it out. Once camera triggers and gets pics (might wave at it from behind) cover camera again and move it back out of the way

Comment

Ya'll laughing at my bear! That's the way he was shot. Taxi did a darn good job catching essence.

Had to toss it because the dogs were getting mange from it, I think.

Comment

This bear does have some provenance and I’m not against passing the bear along when I’m done with it. This might deserve its own thread. Like I said. After I heard it’s story I just couldn’t let him go out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                  So, how do I get this guy in front of a game cam without being in the pics myself? The ultimate crime.
                  1) Mount it on a remote controlled base.

2) Unleash it outside of camera range in areas with enough undergrowth to hide the base.

3) LOL

Comment

Put it in a small area (shed or something) and set off a Raid Bug Bomb. It will kill all little beatle looking things that are eating the mount.

Comment

Dumpster Score!

Just to clear. Yes I’m gonna put this in my sons room the day before he comes home. Then the bear will be removed. I have no need to salvage this guy nor do I think he’s salvageable. I just want him to go out like a rock star. He’s done his time and service to the great state of Texas.
                      Last edited by Stoof; 07-22-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Walk behind camera, throw a cap over camera, set up bear, walk back and remove cap.

Comment

I would soooooooo love to put that under my friends feeder the night before he hunted.

Comment

This bear, post market hunting and in on until the 80’s in certain parts of the state woulda been about as big as they got. Slow decline and know we know they are back in small ways. Pretty cool.

Comment

Can i meet you in okc?
                              Need to rent him for a week.

Comment

This could be the next "The Travels of the bow Sacagawea" thread!!! I'm in for a weekend rental.

Comment

Working...
                                X