Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719_183631.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	24657127

Comment

Gonna buy a game changer.

Comment

I just got my pint-size game changer in yesterday that I ordered because of this thread and I’m definitely impressed. I think I’m going to wish I’d gotten one a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
          I just got my pint-size game changer in yesterday that I ordered because of this thread and I’m definitely impressed. I think I’m going to wish I’d gotten one a long time ago.

Once I finally got the chance to use one I was definitely upset I hadn’t bought one previously.

Comment

Here is a nice one.

WieBad is a soft goods manufacturing company that caters to the shooting industry. Proving shooters with quality products developed to improving accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              Gonna buy a game changer.
              I just got a Medium Fat Bag, Python, and Squishy Bag.

I’ll use the fat bag shooting off the rack on my buggy. The others for bench use.

Haven’t had a chance to use them. My range at hone is grown up.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post

Do you have the normal game changer? Or just the little one?

Comment

Let’s discuss rear bags for bench and field use

Do you have the normal game changer? Or just the little one?

Just the little one. I went back and forth on whether to get the pint size or schmedium and ended up with the pint size. I messed around with it quite a bit last night at the house, and think I made a good decision. It’s the perfect size for a rear bag on both bolt guns and ARs. Also works pretty dang good as a barricade bag, so I think it’s going to be a good all-around bag for hunting.

I’ve been wanting to start shooting some PRS/NRL matches, so I think I’ll probably end up getting a regular game changer also, but I would definitely still want to have the pint size as well.

Last edited by Raider4044; 07-20-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

You guys won't regret getting the game changers, literally in a class by itself.

Comment

I’ve used my atlas bipods with a cheap Caldwell rear bag for a long time.

I hate the rear bag these days. But there’s so many options idk what to get without trying one.

Protektor brand is interesting but so many options idk what’ll work.

Long Range Only wedge bag looks pretty good too.

Mostly will be used for shooting off a bench and laying prone shooting targets.
                      You’re still gonna miss. Take that money you wanna spend on the bags and give it to the panhandlers. At least they can buy some beers and enjoy themselves 😂

Comment

Another vote for the smaller game changer

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bustacap View Post
                          You’re still gonna miss. Take that money you wanna spend on the bags and give it to the panhandlers. At least they can buy some beers and enjoy themselves 😂
                          I’ll just buy myself beer too!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Dang these threads get $$$ quick!

When I'm backpack hunting I've brought along my cheapy crosstac ultralight that is similar to the 'Brick'.

Now I'm lookin at the pint sized game changers...

Comment

I have previously shot over the Bison Tactical Bag

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ighlight=Bison

Comment

Working...
                                X