Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever tore their plantar fascia at heel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeap tore mine going out for a pass playing football with my son. Popped and bucked me but after it healed I have no more issues with it in my right heel. Now if my left heel would do the same I would fixed for a while.

Very painful but will heal and feel much better.

Comment

Battled mine with flair ups as a college referee, it eventually popped and haven't had an issue in 10 years.

Comment

I suffered with it for a year or two while attemting to heal it through therapy. Then it popped one day sprinting after a fly ball. I remember wearing a walking boot for about 6 weeks after that. Didn’t affect mobility too much, I still went tubing with the thing on! I’m sure it would affect your golf swing, but do whatever you need to to get the thing fixed by Elk time.

Comment

On second thought, maybe it would HELP your golf swing! ��

Comment

Don't know how old you are but I just turned 60 and could trip over a napkin on the sidewalk.

Comment

I suffered a calcaneal (heel bone) fracture which caused my plantar fascia to retract. When they pinned the heel bone back it stretched the plantar fascia and made it extremely stiff. The best therapy for it was to roll the bottom of my foot on a cylindrical piece of foam while applying as much pressure as I could stand. If you have torn your plantar fascia at the heel I can imagine similar effects. It took me months to get my full range of motion back in that foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                You were pretty close, saw ortho in Cleburne, would that constitute a tbh express??

30 minutes North & you’ll be invited to dinner. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing you can do for it surgically

Buy a fracture boot and wear it for three weeks till it calms down

Comment

Amfac has some good docs at it in midlithian

Comment

Kactus Killer order some Protalus M100's off of their web site. They are in all of my shoes. I have Plantar and these help tremendously.

Comment

Working...
                      X