The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    I've seen a few of them on the road now, they look very very much like a jeep liberty.
    Yep, looked way too small.

If you have seen the Movie Rampage, The Rock has a full-sized ****** version.

Comment

We had a first reservation date, 1st available order date, but still waiting. My wife did pick every feature they are backed up on though so not sure when hers will get built. We are hoping it’s here by Christmas.

They are having an issue with the hard top and it was going to be a 2023 (probably Fall 2022) before they could build it, so we elected to move to the soft top with a free hard top adapter kit. We will get her a hard top when available.

Comment

I thought it looked kind of dumpy. Not a fan

Comment

A year later and still not out. It'll be like the Gladiator. They'll sell a bunch right out of the gate, then once everyone who wanted to have the cool new ride has it, sales will slow. It's kind of neat but Ford's QC issues and dragging their feet on the release ain't good. Maybe they'll have enough sales to keep it going, we'll see. Jeep is still going to rule the mall crawler market.

Comment

Here’s some pics of the first picture ones to roll out.

Comment

Heath. They are real machines. I was just lucky and buying my wife a Lincoln at the dealership where they sent a few for T@E. You guys will be happy.

Comment

Well all my enthusiasm went down after seeing the sport models on the road, but last week i saw one these ******'s going down the road in hwy99 in Houston and it looked freaken cool

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Here’s some pics of the first picture ones to roll out.

Wow ! Those look completely different than the ones I see out and about, stock I am not sure I can like them ?

Comment

saw one in a parking lot today. looked pretty sharp.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Our local dealer has one in stock as a demo unit they are not allowed to sell right now. Very nice looking Bronco and is quite a bit bigger than the Wrangler.
                        They are definitely bada**!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks fugly and for 60k lol. Hard pass for me but I don't buy domestic vehicles.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                            So after teasing us for 10 years, what are your thoughts on the new Bronco? All the videos of it were released at 7:00 pm today on The Bronco Nation you tube channel. https://youtu.be/SdnWBR6F728
                            I’m very partial to the original bronco since I own a ‘76 but for a new vehicle, I like what I saw. All 3 models come with standard 4 wheel drive, all come with 35” tires, Dana axles and a suspension system similar to that of the Baja off-road vehicles. The open air design of the 4-door looks very fun. I’m not disappointed. What are yalls thoughts?
                            Its a Fn crossover…err micro machine. Ford should sprinkle some MiracleGro on them to make a grown Mans size. Puny.

Comment

To small for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to fit your head and legs in the new bronco unless your five feet nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X