No announcement yet.

Is My Eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right. The passenger side is wider. The driver side is only painted on the fender the passenger goes onto the body. Definitely different.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
      Guess you're ok with spending your money on bad work?

Yep ignore that dumb comment. That’s definitely done wrong. I’m sure they will fix it. At least I hope they do. Just a poor tape job.

Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-18-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Dang, looks like a poor tape off job. They are going to need to make that look right.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastechred View Post
          Better things to be concerned about.
          What a dumb comment...

Looks a little off to me too, op.

Comment

Well in fainess they didnt call you and say its done yet. Maybe they noticed as well and plan to correct.

Comment

Definitely looks off. The back looks the same width to me but the front wider on the passenger side.

Comment

Don’t even need a tape measure. Just use a stick or piece of paper.... have your answer in 2 seconds.

Comment

It's just the tape line. Easily corrected.

Add it to the punch list or notify them what you see. There will be more to add. Runs, overspray, ect.

Comment

looks off, but could just be the picture angle

Comment

It's like take a fish picture. The further in or out changes the weight from 5lbs to 10+lbs. Tape measure can fix your illusion problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        It's like take a fish picture. The further in or out changes the weight from 5lbs to 10+lbs. Tape measure can fix your illusion problem.
                        I once saw a picture of a 10' rattlesnake. That thing was HUGE!

I think the difference in perspective makes it looks off... just measure it and be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Well in fainess they didnt call you and say its done yet. Maybe they noticed as well and plan to correct.
                          I had actually spoken to the owner on Friday and he did invite me to come down to check things out. He stated that the only thing it lacked from being finished was a tune for the newly installed LS motor. Interesting thing is that I was told to swing by Saturday and was assured the shop would be open. When I got there it was closed up tight.

Comment

I think it’s an angle thing. Look at the Rv mirrors and their relationship to the vertical tin strips on the background shop wall.

Comment

You are closer to the area in question in one (first) photo---changes perspective.

Comment

I would definitely bring it to their attention.
                                To me, looking down the side of the body as a baseline, it looks 1 1/2-1 3/4" wider on the passenger side at the front of the fender. When y'all look at it, post up here what the difference is between sides. Out of curiosity.

Comment

Working...
                                X