This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Gonna turn a bunch of democrats into republicans when they get an early lesson on taxes!

Hahahahahaha.....true true....

Comment

No it won’t. They don’t get unlimited scholarships. Most teams only can sign 24 kids a year and they have to stay under the 85 total scholarships. Very few kids are going to make big money.

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Sucks for the little guys they were already at a disadvantage, they will all but become irrelevant at this point. This dilutes cfb and gets it one step closer to mirroring NFL hope it’s doesn’t tank the Saturday experience we all love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
        No it won’t. They don’t get unlimited scholarships. Most teams only can sign 24 kids a year and they have to stay under the 85 total scholarships. Very few kids are going to make big money.

Ok [emoji1360]

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by klepdo View Post

I think you are missing the point.

All the best players will go where the most money to be made is. Scholarships numbers have nothing to do with that. Sure they can only sign 25 and remain under the 85 … BUT, most think that the best players will go to the most money opportunities and the little guys will pick up the scraps to sign to their 25. We’ve seen what Alabama can do with the best winning percentage and coach, wait until the big money guys step in for their schools and get creative.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I think you are missing the point.

All the best players will go where the most money to be made is. Scholarships numbers have nothing to do with that. Sure they can only sign 25 and remain under the 85 … BUT, most think that the best players will go to the most money opportunities and the little guys will pick up the scraps to sign to their 25.

Ding ding

Comment

And Oregon is a prime example right now …. Off to the races.

Comment

These kids are going to be more worried about making money off their likeness than playing the game, especially those that come from little or nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Those that are collecting the checks are going to have to play at a high level to keep the checks coming and to possibly get to the next level. In my opinion.

Comment

Hey maybe this was the only way we could all de-throne Alabama… we can now just out bid them for the talent.

Comment

I am pretty sure there were a few on here that were all giddy about this opportunity for college athletes. I’m on record saying it’s gonna be a **** show.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        I am pretty sure there were a few on here that were all giddy about this opportunity for college athletes. I’m on record saying it’s gonna be a **** show.

I think most realize this is going to be a nutty affair

Comment

Michigan football players will be the first to make money off their jersey sales, as players strike deal with retailer.

Comment

No amateur player should be paid cash or cars or whatever, they are already going to college for free. I guess they when Biden gives away free college for everyone the NCAA had to do something. It going to screw up college football

Comment

I agree it's bad for college football.

I guess no more blue bloods, now all about the greenbacks. Oregon, UT, A&M, ND, USC should all do well going forward.

Still will be a **** show for college football.

Comment

Popped up on my Instagram.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X