X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Can’t beat it unless you use nearly any other caliber known to man

Had to. Lol

When my daughter is ready for a center fire it’s game on lol. Waiting to hear your thoughts on the CS. They don’t look comfy to me and I’m scared to spend that and not like it.

It’s definitely proven it’s self we have killed many animals with it. I agree they don’t seem comfortable at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Can’t beat it unless you use nearly any other caliber known to man

Had to. Lol

When my daughter is ready for a center fire it’s game on lol. Waiting to hear your thoughts on the CS. They don’t look comfy to me and I’m scared to spend that and not like it.
      I’m with you, not a fan of the BO at all. If I went 30cal it would be 308 for sure.

I’ll do a little review of the stock and post on here when I get the gun.
      As long as I get a good cheek weld and my face isn’t hanging off the rear of the stock I’ll be fine with it

Comment

3- Remington Seven AAC 300blk
        3- Ruger ranch 300Blk
        H&R AAC 300blk

I have 3 kids and 48 nieces and nephews. Blackout does the trick! Deer, pigs, axis, Spanish goats, coyotes, bobcats, and foxes. As long as you pair the right bullets with them.

Comment

I'd just do a .250 Savage. if I wanted an efficient .25 caliber.

Comment

308 fan. With a can shooting 125 Hornady lites, shhweet! Drops pigs like an anvil Gottem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Boring, old 243 Win... been killing critters since the 1950's.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

For my kids I went with a Rem 700 in 7mm-08, bought a youth stock, and chopped barrel to 16". Thunder beast Ultra 9 attached. Zero recoil and very quiet.

Comment

Rem 700 in 243 running 100 gr nosler partitions. Absolute hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She done.. Got the email from Clayton today and the rifle will be shipped tomorrow!
                    Should have to scope on and shooting by mid next week

Comment

Where’s the pics? Why don’t we have pics? This is BS!

If you get close to Georgetown I sure would like to put my hands on that CS. Been trying to decide in one for my daughter.

Comment

Where’s the pics? Why don’t we have pics? This is BS!

If you get close to Georgetown I sure would like to put my hands on that CS. Been trying to decide in one for my daughter.
                        Lol! He didn’t send any pics and I didn’t ask. Shipping says it will be here Monday. So I guess Christmas in on the 19th of July this year.
                        Can’t wait!

I normally don’t drive down though Georgetown, usually going down south to visit in-laws with the family when I do. If I do end up down there I’ll for sure let you know.
                        And if you’re ever up around the temple area you are more than welcome to come by and take a look

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
                          Lol! He didn’t send any pics and I didn’t ask. Shipping says it will be here Monday. So I guess Christmas in on the 19th of July this year.
                          Can’t wait!

I normally don’t drive down though Georgetown, usually going down south to visit in-laws with the family when I do. If I do end up down there I’ll for sure let you know.
                          And if you’re ever up around the temple area you are more than welcome to come by and take a look
                          Sending you a PM

Comment

The anticipation is killing us!

Hurry up Monday! We need pictures!

Comment

243 and 7mm-08 don’t have any kick at all.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                                The anticipation is killing us!

Hurry up Monday! We need pictures!
                                Just checked the calendar, it’s still Friday.. dang it!

I’m kinda regretting not getting him to send a pic now. I need something to hold me over till Monday!!

Comment

Working...
                                X